Finally summer camp and Mineta is trying to climb walls

It was finally fucking Summer Camp day. And it turns out that everybody was going whether or not they passed the final exams. Yay!

"Wow, the view is awesome", Ojiro said as the bus stopped off at some sort of cliff. "I have never seen this far before! Even I can't know what'll happen here!", Midoriya whispered to himself. It was true.

When Tumi visited other timelines or universes he had only seen some parts of it. That meant there were parts of a story that he never seen before. This was one of these parts.

This camp was going to be so much fun! And it would be very exciting!

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Everyone who thought it was going to be fun was probably regretting saying that now. Because if falling off a cliff after meeting two weird people in cat costumes weren't bad enough, well...

"HOLY SHIT!", someone shouted as giant tree like creatures attacking them. "This is not what I was expecting....", Midoriya mumbled to himself. He then coded himself to the actual training camp and time skipped away.

"THAT DAMN IDIOT COULD'VE TAKEN US WITH HIM!", Bakugo yelled angrily. "Wait, Tumi-kun can teleport people other then himself!?", Uraraka asked her eyes widening. "HELL YEAH THAT IDIOT CAN DO THAT", Bakugo said his explosions matching his anger.

While the class of 1-A was busy attacking whatever the tree beasts were, Midoriya was already at the camping area and..... he nearly bumped into a kid.

"Watch where you're going! And where did you appear at anyways!?", the kid shouted at him. "Sorry", Midoriya said. "Tch", the kid said him.
"Er... something wrong?", Midoriya asked.

"Are you from that damn U.A. high?", he asked. "Y-Yeah...", Midoriya said. What was with this kid? "So you're also a hero in training huh?", the kid said glaring at him. "Also... hero in... training?", Midoriya mumbled to himself then his eyes widened.

"Could it be that you... hate heros?", Midoriya asked him. The kid flinched slightly and then turned away from him walked away while glaring at him. "Why do I always get the weird ones?", Midoriya sighed to himself.

"Whoa, how did you get here so fast?", a voice was heard. Midoriya turned around to see Pro hero Mandalay. "My quirk allowed me to get here faster then others", Midoriya said smiling at the Pro hero.
"I see", Mandalay said smiling.

"Well then, since you're here first... would you like to relax in our lounge for a bit while watching TV and eating snacks? We'll eat dinner when the rest of your classmates come here, K?", Mandalay said. "Ah, thank you very much Mandalay", Midoriya said smiling.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"I'M ALIVE!", Uraraka shouted before she fell onto the ground out of exhaustion. "I'm surprised that you actually have enough energy to shout", Tokoyami commented. "Where's.... WHERE'S THAT IDIOT!?!?", Bakugo shouted looking around. "Such an ironic moment", Tsuyu said as she also commented.

"You all arrived eariler then expected! I thought it would be actually night when you all arrived! Oh, by the way. One of your classmates is here already", Pro Hero Mandalay greeted them.

"WE. CAN. TELL.", Bakugo said his hands making small explosion sounds. At that moment Midoriya came out of the building infront of them while eating a small chocolate bar. "Oh, hey guys. You arrived", he said. Then he stopped when he read the stituation.

At least more then half of the students were on the ground trying to catch their breaths. "Oh...", Midoriya said awkwardly when he realized they were litterly on deaths door.

Suddenly Pro hero PixieBob came out of nowhere and said "You guys are great... Especially.... you three!", she said pointing at Iida, Todoroki and Bakugo. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of experience?", she asked licking her lips. "I'm looking foward to where you'll be in three years!!! I call dibs!!!", she shouted as she launched forwards towards them.

"W-What are you!?", the three of them said in unison as they used their hands to cover themselves up. The rest up the students were watching them very blankly.

• • •

After everyone had dinner they all relaxed themselves at an indoor onsen.

"This is really relaxing", Kirishima said. "I wonder why Midoriya isn't here with us", Kaminari said. "He said something about "Too many people" and left", Todoroki replied.

Meanwhile Mineta was staring at the wall. "Er... hey Mineta, what are you doing?", Sero asked. Mineta turned around at them and started a speech about using his quirk to see the other side... where the girls were.

He was about to use his quirk to climb the damn wall and Iida trying to stop him, but at that moment Midoriya suddenly came out of nowhere and grabbed Mineta by the shoulder and yanked him away from the wall. "Mineta Minoru. Care to explain what the hell you're doing? Huh?", Midoriya spoke in a very sweet and intimidating voice. 'Scary', nearly everyone thought. Especially Mineta.

"SOME HELP!! MIDORIYA'S GOING TO MURDER ME!!", Mineta shouted loudly as Midoriya dropped him onto the ground. "Kota! Where are you! PixieBob said it's late and you need sleep!", Midoriya shouted and then he somehow accidently bumped into the wall.

Kota fell down from on top of the wall and Midoriya caught him just in time and put him down. "Hey, what were you doing up there?", Midoriya said. "Tch, I was looking out for perverts trying to climb over the wall. But it looks like you already solved that problem", Kota said glaring at him.

"That's sweet of you Kota, but right now PixieBob is waiting for you", Midoriya said. Kota glared at him once again and left. Then Midoriya turned around to face Mineta who was back to relaxing in the water.

"Don't think I'm done with you, you damned Grape Juice", Midoriya said his expression unreadable. Mineta squeeled. "You must really have bad luck today", Sato spoke out who was also relaxing in the water next to Mineta.

༈☆ ══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ ☆༈

OMAKE

༈☆ ══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ ☆༈

"SOMEONE HELP ME!! MIDORIYA'S GOING TO MURDER ME!!!", a voice that sounded like Mineta shouted.

"Was that Mineta?", Tsuyu asked the girls. "I think so", Uraraka said. "Whatever Mineta did, I think we should thank Midoriya!", Toru said.

"Why is that Toru?", Jirou asked. "Oh, I just have this feeling that Midoriya just stopped Mineta from doing something perverted", Toru spoke.

"WAIT, MIDORIYA! WE CAN TALK IT OUT, RIGHT? I WILL NEVER CLIMB WALLS EVER AGA-", the voice died out.

"Climbing walls?", Momo said to herself. "Huh... we should thank Midoriya later!", Ashido said.

On the boys side...

'Is Mineta DEAD!?', everybody thought as they all shivered at what happened. You see, long story short Midoriya let out one of his most powerful power intidimation.

Yeah, Mineta fainted. End of story.

"Um...Midoriya? He looks like he needs a funeral", Todoroki commented at the dead looking grape boy. "Fuck you all, I'm not dealing with this shit", Bakugo said as everyone saw him leave.

"So... you guys have flowers?", Midoriya asked them as he  pulled out a random flat rock from nowhere and started writing on it.

"Nah, that guy doesn't need flowers, he's lucky enough that somebody is going to even put a grave over him", Sero said. Some of them snickered over Sero's honest comment.

Midoriya finished writing on the flat rock and placed it next to Mineta.

R.I.P.
Mineta Minoru

Kaminari Denki is lucky
that his perverted desires
aren't as strong as
this grape boy