Hero's have hero names but I can't live for that long + Butterfly Effect

"Hmm... today is probably the day where we choose our hero names... I wonder what I should go with... Eh, I'll go with....", Midoriya muttered quietly to himself.

"Today we are going to...", Aizawa started. Nearly everyone in the class held their breath as the aura in the room intensified by every it passed.

"...choose code names. We are going to choose hero names", Aizawa said. Some of the students got too excited that Aizawa had to scare them to shut them all up.

"You're all be instructed by-"

That's when a booming loud yet woman like voice echoed through the halls as Pro Hero Midnight came through the classroom.

• • •

"I can not stop twinkling!", Aoyama said holding up his hero name board.
'IT'S A SENTENCE!!!', some people yelled inside their heads.

• • •

"I've been thinking this for a long time... Hero name : Froppy", Tsuyu said holding up her board. Midnight praised her for such a good name.

Nearly everybody inside the room started cheering for the hero name....... "Froppy".

"ALIEN QUEEN!"
(Midnight : That thing from that horror movie!?!? Nope!)
(Ashido : Aww...)

"Earphone Jack!"
(Midnight : Nice touch!)

"Creati" (Midnight : CREATIVE!)

"Shouto" (Midnight : Are you really going to go with your name?) (Todoroki : Yes)
(Midoriya : How about the hero name being..."Strawberry shortcake"? That name sounds way better...)
(Todoroki : Midoriya, please stop.
You aren't Bakugo)
(Bakugo : WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?)

"Dynamite Explosion Murder!!!"
(Midnight : . . .)
(Midoriya : No Bakugo Katsuki, you should be named "Baku Sqaud leader")
(Bakugo : First off, what the hell is "Baku Squad"? Second, fuck you)

"Tail Man"
(Midnight : Fits your quirk very well!)

"Sugar Man!"
(Midnight : Good touch!)
(Midoriya : *mutters quietly* He should be named "Suga Boi"...)

"Red Riot"
(Midnight : Oh, you look up to that person?)
(Kirishima : Yup!)

"ChargeBolt"
(Midnight : Very good!)
(Midoriya : Kaminari Denki.. why... "Rip-off Pikachu" sounds nicer)
(Kaminari : WHY DOES EVERYBODY CALL ME "PIKACHU"!?!?!?)

"Invisible Girl!" (Midnight : Nice!)

More and more students presented their Hero names. And last but not least it was Midoriya's turn.

"My hero name is... Tumi", Midoriya said a bit boredly as he presented his hero name. "Ohhh, interesting name! What's the story behind it?", Midnight asked curiously. "It's originally named "T.U.M.I." but... I decided to name it "Tumi" instead because it would be much easier to pronounce it", Midoriya said.

T.U.M.I. the inhuman being with many powerful powers lived inside an empty void and sometimes visited other timelines or universes. Doesn't have an actual personality, nor does he have actual emotions. One day a script appeared infront of him. A script that could help him fill something inside his empty heart.

Midoriya snapped back into reality to see Midnight approving the name.

"Tumi the advanced teleporting hero... I like it!", Uraraka said out loud. "I like yours too Uravity Ochako", Midoriya said. Uraraka smiled back approving the name.

• • •

"I am sorry Aizawa sensei, but I'm kind of sick today", Midoriya said calmly on the phone. Today was the day everyone was going to their chosen internships. And well... Midoriya was not going to do all of that shit. He had way more important things to do. And the sick thing was obviously a lie

"Alright then", Aizawa said and he hung up. Midoriya blankly stared outside his window. Then he "time skipped" to somewhere important.

• • •

Midoriya saw Tenya Iida's big brother laying on the hopsital bed unable to move. He then silently turned back time on the hero's body. The heart monitor told Midoriya that his treatment was a success. After that, Midoriya left quickly as a nurse came in to check the now-healed patient.

• • •

Tenya Iida's heart was filled with hatred and revenge. These two emotions blocked his judgment of what it actually means to use your quirk to become a hero.

Suddenly a phone call came. And Iida's eyes widened at who was calling him. He picked it up.

"Hey little brother, I'm all better now. The doctors say it's a miracle that I can move again. I'll probably be released by tomorrow or today after they check up on me to make sure everything is alright. So, how are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm doing fine. I'm currently training at a chosen internship. And well, I'm glad your okay", Iida said his hands shaking from happiness and relief.

"You're probably training at the internship I'm working at, right?"

"Yes", Iida said as he heard a light chuckle from the other line.

"Well then, I'll probably come home torromow then. Good luck on your internship"

Click

Iida was crying. He was crying because his brother was okay.

Suddenly, another phone call came. Iida looked at the person who called and picked it up. "Midoriya-kun?", Iida spoke out as he was curious as to why Midoriya was calling him.

"Use your quirk for helping others, not for your selfish desires. Because that's the first step of being a hero. If you use your quirk for your own selfish desires you don't deserve to be called "hero". No... you'll just be a person using your quirk for yourself"

Iida's eyes widened a bit at those sentences. His judgements came back to sense completely. Midoriya read him perfectly. 'Of course', he thought. 'Midoriya-kun would be the one of all people to tell me this, he always manages to help people. He's a true hero unlike me. Recklessly helping others... yet... making a miracle', Iida finished his thought.

Wait a second... Miracle...? Midoriya calling him right after his brother called him? Wait... could it be...

"Midoriya-kun, by any chance did you visit my brother at a hospital?", Iida asked.

"Maybe"

Click

That answered Iida's question. Because when Midoriya said that he could feel his smile over the line. 'Midoriya-kun, I don't know what you did but for some reason... I feel like I should be thanking you', Iida thought.

• • •

A Nomu attack happened near the internship Todoroki was in. Wait, no... there were several Nomu's. Also... the Number fucking two Pro Hero was fighting off the Nomu's. Todoroki had no choice but to watch all of this because his old man told him to leave the Nomu's attacks to him.

Todoroki decided to go back into to the agency since he couldn't help or anything. Just then he saw a Nomu kidnapping a small child, and nobody noticed except for him. He rushed in and set the Nomu on fire while careful enough to not set the child on fire with it.

Then, he got the child out of there. The child was trembling from fear. He put down the child on a safe place while calming the child down.

Todoroki sighed as he realized this was going to be a long day.

• • •

Midoriya Izuku was watching from a tall building watching Nomu's attacking at a certain place. "Am I cruel for watching the Nomu's attacking like some kind of anime show?", Midoriya said to himself sighing and disappointed at himself.

Suddenly he glitched out. His head pounded inside of him loudly as he nearly slipped and fell from the building.

"Everything... hurts..."