Talking about dorms and Tumi's last choice

U.A. recently decided to have dorms for the students to stay in so they could keep an eye out for them. And to do that they needed permission from every body's parents.

And so All Might and Aizawa were currently sitting on the couch where the Bakugo's lived. And well, after Aizawa explained the dorms to them...

"Hell yeah I want to put this kid in a dorm room!", Bakugo Mitsuki said to them while hitting Bakugo over his head. "STOP HITTING YOU OLD HAG! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!", Bakugo shouted. "SHUT UP KATSUKI! IF YOU WEREN'T SO WEAK THE VILLAINS WOULDN'T HAVE NEARLY CAPTURED YOU! YOU'RE LUCKY AS HELL TO HAVE FRIENDS SAVING YOUR SORRY ASS", Mitsuki shouted at him while hitting him again.

"STOP HITTING ME YOU MORON! AND ALSO, SOME OF THEM AREN'T MY DAMN FRIENDS!", Bakugo shouted back. "Please stop fighting you two", Bakugo Masaru said trying to the his wife and his sons fight. But of course once again he failed.

'Wow, so family dynamic', All Might thought as he sweat dropped.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

After visiting the Bakugo's All Might and Aizawa went over to the Midoriya's. Or rather... only visiting Tumi.

All Might decided to take care of this house while Aizawa waited for him in the car. All Might rang the door bell. "I'll be there, just wait a hour", a voice spoke out. 'A hour!?!?', All Might thought. Suddenly the door opened.

"Oh, hello All Might", Midoriya greeted him. All Might came in and once again he was surprised. The floors, walls and the ceiling were all white. And there was only a big white couch in one room. Oh, and a school bag next to it.

"Young Midoriya, this place looks really.... empty", All Might said. "It's always like this", Midoriya said. "Okay then", All Might spoke our awkwardly.

"Would you like something to eat or drink All Might?", Midoriya asked him. "No, it's alright Young Midoriya", All Might spoke to him. "Tumi", Tumi said. All Might looked over to him a bit confused. "Call me Tumi", Tumi said. "Oh, okay then. Young Tumi", All Might said to him.

"Where are your parents young Tumi?", All Might asked. "One died, the other disappeared", Tumi spoke out like it was in some sort of a script. How ironic.

"Okay then.... so Young Tumi, what do you think about moving into dorms?", All Might asked. "I...", Tumi hesitated. His head was down. Now this got All Might concerned. Suddenly his head was up. "I appreciate your offer but... it looks like... that I won't be... able to... join you", he spoke out.

"Because tomorrow, I have to make my last choice", Tumi said quietly to All Might. All Might was now really concerned. What did he mean by 'last choice'?

"Do you have time to listen to a story All Might?", Tumi asked him. All Might nodded slowly.

Then, just like what he told his classmates a few days ago he told All Might anything and everything.

And, he finished with this...

"Yesterday, the script told me that if I don't leave this timeline by tomorrow I'll be stuck in this timeline here forever. And do you know what the problem is? Getting stuck here isn't the problem. I would actually love to live here. The problem is that I don't actually age, and I can't die either because of what I am. So... yeah", Tumi said finally.

"You probably have so much questions right now? Right?", Tumi asked him. All Might was just... he was just speechless.

They were both silent for many minutes. Then All Might suddenly stood up and bowed to him. "Huh?", Midoriya said clearly confused. "Young Midori- no, Young Tumi. Thank you for healing me. If you hadn't done that I probably would have lost all of my power", All Might said to him.

"Tumi, the time god isn't a god... I give you all of my thanks for saving those who needed help, and even if I don't get to see you grow into a hero. And even if I forget you... I believe your hero spirit will be still within you, and nothing could change that fact", the number 1 hero finished.

"Stop...", Tumi said shaking.

All Might looked up to see tears.

"If it's possible for god's to cry, then you're making this one break into an emotional wreck"