Farewell Tumi

It was the next day. The whole class of 1-A except for Midoriya moved into the dorms. Which by the way, the class noticed quickly.

"I wonder why Tumi-kun isn't here", Uraraka said sadly. "I am sure Tumi-kun is just late", Iida said trying to lighten her up. Uraraka smiled at him. "Yeah! He'll be here soon!", she replied to Iida. "That idiot being late? Not in a millon years", Bakugo spoke while passing them.

Everyone in the classroom froze at Bakugo's words as they realized that Midori- I mean Tumi had the literal power to "not" be late.

"Midoriya isn't going to late", Aizawa spoke to all of them. "I'm right here after all", a voice came. "Tumi-kun!", Uraraka shouted. "Tumi-kun! You made us all worried about you", Iida said while doing his weird hand gestures again.

They all haven't realized Tumi's dark aura until Bakugo spoke out. "Hey idiot, why do you look like you just survived some kind of life-or-death situation?", he spoke directly at Tumi frowning as usual.

That's when everybody noticed the gloom around the innocent little time god who claimed that he wasn't a god.

Tumi inhaled and exhaled slowly. He mustered up all the courage to open his mouth. Then, he said something that froze the whole class.

"This is my last choice".

"Tumi, wha-", Toru spoke out quietly. But Tumi cutted her off. And then told everybody that today was the day he was leaving this timeline.

When he finished, Momo spoke out.

"If you are leaving... then... we will take care of whoever the "next" you will be rewritten here", she said.

Tumi and almost everybody around him smiled slightly at that statement.

"Well then...", Tumi said quietly to himself as he showed the script to every one of his classmates.

Everybody looked at the script.

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Timeline script
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Midoriya Izuku is a homeschooled boy.

His mother died from giving birth to her. Ever since that day Bakugo Mitsuki and his father would always go to Inko's grave. And Mitsuki would sometimes visit the Midoriya's house.

Mitsuki saw who Midoriya was and she thought he was a very sweet little kid. One day, his father left Midoriya Izuku at the age of four. And Mitsuki never had the chance to visit Izuku ever again. She would still visit Inko's grave though.

Bakugo Katsuki knows who Midoriya Izuku is but has never actually met face to face with him. He only knows that his mom and Inko were very best friends. His mom would tell him that Midoriya is sweet, calm and collected.

Not like he cares anyway.

Meanwhile Midoriya is homeschooled but has no one to teach him. He becomes a bit lonely and has the habit of talking to himself.

Whenever he draws attention he draws too much. Whenever he doesn't he's almost like a ghost. His personality can change for when it's needed at the right time but he was usually sweet, calm and collected

Midoriya doesn't aim to be a hero, he just wants to help people as much as he can. And to do that he decided his starting and end line would be...

U.A. high.
════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

"This is...", Jiro spoke out.

"This is timelines script", Tumi finished for her. He pulled out his infinite magical ink pen. "Well then... I guess this is... goodbye", he spoke out.

"Bye Tumi-kun! Don't forget about us!", Uraraka said. "Goodbye, Tumi-kun, thank you for getting rid of my clouded judgment", Iida said. "Damned idiot, I'm going to crush whoever this "next" you will be", Bakugo said. "By the way I loved that horror movie that we watched last time", he added that as a quiet whisper only he and Tumi could hear.

"Once again, I loved your first day impression!", Krishima said. "I agree", Sero replied to Krishima. "Er... thanks for making me see what it actually means to be a hero", Mineta admitted. "You were a way better classmate then pikachu", Jiro said. "Why...", Kaminari replied to Jiro a bit sadly. "Oh, by the way, thanks for inviting me and my friends to that horror movie", he added.

"You had the most potential out of all of us", Momo said. "I loved that we were a team on the second day!", Toru said. "You're kind of intimidating but other then that you were a great person", Sato said. "You were a very strange person", Tokoyami said honestly.

"Even though we haven't known each other that much you're awesome!", Ashido said. "You know, "Tumi" actually sounds just like some kind of girls name", Todoroki said. Shoji just smiled encouragingly at him. "You shine brighter then the rest of us here!", Aoyama said dramatically. Koda just smiled nervously at him.

"Thank you", Tumi said smiling.

The script glowed.

"Everybody.... please remember...."

"Go beyond...

P L U S  U L T R A"