All for one and One for all

"We need disguises", Momo spoke out to the others. Which was Krishima, Bakugo, Todoroki and now Iida(A.K.A. The one who originally set out to STOP his classmates, not join them but... um... oh well).

At First they all refused but Momo told them the reason why they should have disguises. They all agreed after what Momo said.

• • •

"What the hell are these clothes!?!?", Bakugo shouted and complained. He was wearing uh... something that makes him look like some innocent child. "It would actually suit you if you would stop frowning", Todoroki commented. "SHUT UP HALF AND HALF!", Bakugo shouted.

"Guys, stop fighting, Krishima said. "We're not fighting, Bakugo is just being Bakugo", Todoroki replied to him. "Well, you aren't wrong", Krishima spoke laughing awkwardly as he watched Bakugo yell at Todoroki even more.

"Shhh, you guys are going to blow our cover", Momo said. 'For some reason she makes us feel like we're criminals', Iida thought. If Tsuyu was there she would say they were already criminals.

The five kept walking(while Bakugo kept complaining) and stopped at a certain building. "So... is this the place?", Krishima spoke out. "According to my research, yes, this should be the place", Momo said. "Hey Bakugo, could you please lift me up?", Krishima said to Bakugo. "Huh? Why the fuck do you want ME to lift you!?", he shouted. But he did it anyway.

"So, what do you see?", Momo asked. "Er... I can't see muc-", Krishima stopped halfway because he saw something... interesting yet... horrifying. "This is...?", he couldn't even say anything anymore. What he saw were....

Suddenly the building(A.K.A. the secret bar) was smashed and a giant hole was created on the side of it.

On the inside...

"We are here!", All Might shouted out as Kamui Woods wrapped all the villains with his tree branch things. "Hey! Let me out!", Toga shouted struggling. "Shut up", Shigaraki said to her.

"No, let me out of here", Midoriya said weakly. "Young Midoriya! You're safe! And you look different....", All Might said. "You think?", Midoriya asked smirking weakly. His body was still glitching and it actually kind of terrified the Hero's because they thought something happened to me.

Midoriya have noticed the pro hero's reactions. "Nothing happened to me, just a side effect of my... quirk", Midoriya spoke out the last part almost a bit awkwardly. But at least that seemed to make the pro hero's worries go away.

All Might untied Midoriya. And at that moment Midoriya almost fell down from the "weakness" but All Might caught him just in time. "Are you really alright Young Midoriya?", All Might asked. Midoriya nodded once.

'I can't feel his heartbeat', All Might thought as he let Midoriya rest on him.

This time it was much bigger. Much, much bigger.

The explosion caused the villains an opening to escape Kamui Woods's tree branches. And also an opening... to take Izuku with them!

• • •

Seconds or even minutes later the smoke cleared out.

All of the hero's were flung back yet somehow still standing, the five students who were almost close to villains yet somehow hiding were there, Midoriya was in the middle of the villains, and in front of the villains was...

'All For One', All Might's eyes widened a bit. And well... back to the hidden 5 once again....

"Midoriya is in the middle of villains that could get away easily and All Might has to fight the other taller villain", Iida whispered to the others realizing that fact.

"No shit sherlock", Bakugo quietly hissed back back. "I have a plan", Momo said. Everybody turned at her. "It's risky, but it might be the only way to save Midoriya before he gets taken away", Momo spoke out.

Because at that moment, the misty warp guy was taking the villains one by one and the crazy blonde girl was about to take Midoriya away with them.

All Might looked over to the villains and his eyes widened once again. The villains were about to take Midoriya with them. And even if he could rush at them it would be too late. No, this wasn't in the plan. Losing one of their students once again wasn't in the rescuing plan.

Suddenly smoke came out of nowhere. And when he cleared out All Might took a good look at who it was. 'Young Bakugo!?!? What is he doing here!?', All Might thought panicking a little.

And... well... back to the 5 students...

"DIE! MORONS!", Bakugo shouted at the villains while firing his quirk at them. "Eh, die?", the crazy blonde girl said not processing what the angry blonde boy said.

Suddenly Toga Himiko was blasted by Bakugo's quirk. And quick as possible he could get he picked up Midoriya, flung him over his shoulder while commenting on how he looked like a total wreck and well... looking different, and then blasting off into the sky like some kind of rocket.

And in the sky was Kirishima riding on Iida, Todoroki and Momo. Who, by the way were using their quirks to fly through the sky. Krishima caught Bakugo while he still had Midoriya flung over his shoulder.

Anyways back to All Might again. He sighed in relief when Midoriya was saved but then realized five of his students were in the middle of the night wearing weird clothes and wigs.

He shook his head. He would deal with that later. Right now defeating All For One was more important right now.

"Oh, looks like your students managed to save the green haired boy. Such a shame, he looked like he would make a great puppet", All For One said. All Might frowned at him as the tentension between them grew.

"That student that you captured was the one who healed me", All Might spoke out to him breaking the silence. Then suddenly the power of
All For One and One For All spread throughout both of them.

The fight had began.