We're supposed to have fun at summer camp... not die...

A student from class 1-B yawned. "Why are we up so early again?", a student asked their teacher. The teacher started talking about class 1-A beating them many times but this time, they will train harder to beat them. That speech made all the students in class 1-B have their motivation higher. They were going to try harder to get pass 1-A.

As class 1-B reached to where class
1-A was training, almost every one of the students motivation dropped. Because um... well...

Bakugo's quirk training looked like he was making exploding volcanos, Todoroki's looked like he was bathing in water that kept changing to bathing in lava and back to bathing in the North pole, Sero's just looked plain painful and so did Mineta, Koda's was... trying to yell, Kirishima and Ojiro's was basically a small version world war 2, Momo and Satou's were like an eating show and also...

"DARK SHADOW!!!!!"

Yeah, that's Tokoyami's quirk training. Tsuyu and Iida's looked the most normal, Kaminari's was... nobody knows how to explain this, Jirou and Ashido VS giant rock, Aoyama was having multi smachaches. Uraraka's was tumbling down the hill, Shoji's was... also normal enough I guess, Hagakure's was basically just taking off her clothes and play hide and seek.

And last but not least... Midoriya. He looked like he was having the most normal training out of all of them.

"Wow... did you guys just heard that? It's the sound of my motivation dropping", a student from class 1-B said. "I can hear it from myself as well", another one replied.

• • •

You could say that everybody was exhausted except for Midoriya. And also, to make things to worse for everyone they had to cook their own food. "I'm exhausted", someone spoke out loud. They all looked like some kind of exhausted zombies.

The students blinked once and they saw Midoriya sitting at a table while eating a curry. "How the fuck did you do that idiot?", Bakugo asked him also exhausted like the others. "Haven't you ever heard of "A magician never reveals his tricks" Bakugo Katsuki?", Midoriya said to him. The magic trick was freezing time, cook his food, and then unfreeze the time again.

By the way, the other students had a hard time even standing up but got there eventually. When they finished they were eating the curry they made themseleves. At that time Midoriya was eating one of his favorite chocolate bars.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"All of you, move faster", Aizawa said. "But I'm already moving fast enough...", Midoriya mumbled behind Aizawa. "Not you", Aizawa said to the mumbling green child. Yup, Midoriya was the only one who wasn't tired. I guess not becoming tired was also a part of him that didn't change when his body became somewhat human.

• • •

It was night time. Fucking night time. Where all the magical things happen. And apparently everyone was paired up to go around some kind of course and well... while two pairs walk around the course, the students from the other class would try to scare the two pairs.

"Pair 3, go!", PixieBob said.

Everything was fine, everything was really fine and fun until...

"H-How, the teachers said...", Mineta said backing away. PixieBob was hurt and one of the villains were holding her down. Midoriya stopped time and walked over to them, freed PixieBob and got her out of there and drew a time circle so they couldn't move.

Then he unfroze time again.

"We're here to- HEY! I CAN'T MOVE", the turtle like villain said. Meanwhile infront of them Mandalay had PixieBob in her arms. The students were all looking at Midoriya.
"You two villains just had to come and ruin our peaceful training camp. And by the looks of it there's more of you huh?", he said taking the weapons from the green faced villain.

"Since your frozen, you probably don't needs these anymore", Midoriya said destorying the weapons using one his time stopping powers on it. "So, tell me... how many of you are there? And what's your motivate?", he threatened. "Ha! Like we would tell you!", the villain who hurted PixieBob replied. The other muttered something about kids these days being intimidating. Midoriya pointed a clear and sharp time shard at them. "Yeah, no need to tell me. I think I figured it out anyway", Midoriya spoke out.

"Mandalay, could you please tell all the students to use their quirks?", Midoriya spoke without turning around. Mandalay nodded and used her telethpathy to allow them use their quirks. "Good, now could you please capture these two idiots?", Midoriya said pointing at them. Then he disappeared.

"What was that kid's quirk!?!?", the two villains said in unison as Tiger captured them. "Hey, that kid was one of the students that we were supposed to take", one of the villains hissed at the other. "Take!?", Mineta squealed in fear. The Pro Hero's eyes widened as they realized they probably came here to either capture the students or hurt them really badly.

Meanwhile Midoriya tracked down Kota, used his time freezing powers to defeat the villain, and then 'teleported' him to Mandalay. "What was that?", Kota said to himself confused. "Er... Kota, how did you get here?", Mandalay asked him. "Green haired innocent looking boy, yet intimidating looking, fast", Kota said mumbling. Mandalay realized who Kota was talking about and smiled.

• • •

Uraraka and Tsuyu met Bakugo, Todoroki and an unconscious 1-B student. Which, by the way Todoroki was carrying on his back. Few minutes later they met Shoji and Tokoyami. Well... and dark shadow.

Dark shadow was out of control. Tokoyami was suffering from the lack of control. Because dark shadow could hurt anyone at this point. Bakugo and Todoroki came to the rescue by using their quirks to make light. Dark shadows power weakened and Tokoyami had control back again.

"Thanks", Tokoyami said as he controlled dark shadow. "Glad you're alright", Shoji said. But the real terror was coming soon. Real. Soon.