Tumi's current Timeline script

════════ ◖◍◗ ════════
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
  ✾ Timeline script
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Midoriya Izuku is a homeschooled boy.

His mother died from giving birth to her. Ever since that day Bakugo Mitsuki and his father would always go to Inko's grave. And Mitsuki would sometimes visit the Midoriya's house.

Mitsuki saw who Midoriya was and she thought he was a very sweet little kid. One day, his father left Midoriya Izuku at the age of four. And Mitsuki never had the chance to visit Izuku ever again. She would still visit Inko's grave though.

Bakugo Katsuki knows who Midoriya Izuku is but has never actually met face to face with him. He only knows that his mom and Inko were very best friends. His mom would tell him that Midoriya is a sweet, calm and collected child.

Not like he cares anyway.

Meanwhile Midoriya is homeschooled but has no one to teach him. He becomes a bit lonely and has the habit of talking to himself.

Whenever he draws attention he draws too much. Whenever he doesn't he's almost like a ghost. His personality can change for when it's needed at the right time but he was usually sweet, calm and collected

Midoriya doesn't really aim to be a hero, he just wants to help people as much as he can. And to do that he decided his starting and end line would be...

U.A. high.
════════ ◖◍◗ ════════

He stuffed the timelines script inside of his school bag.

It was 2:00am. So he decided to visit another A.U. for no reason whatsoever. He decided to visit the "Villain deku" universe. And ever since he started living inside of this timeline he could feel a little bit of emotion. Because of those little emotions realized he realized he felt a little sorry for the Villain Midoriya Izuku. He was basically the innocent little Izuku who snapped because he couldn't take it anymore.

Bakugo Katsuki... that damned boy seemed to be the top reason for Midoriya Izuku's story every time. Maybe he should have "erased" this Bakugo Katsuki? No, there was a reason he wrote the script so that Bakugo was inside of there while Midoriya Izuku wouldn't have never ever met him.

But... he was still the top problem for every timeline and universe.

Midoriya Izuku decided to keep living inside of the timeline to see what'll happen with him and Bakugo Katsuki. Because that'll be the biggest effect ever.

And well... he would have to be in good terms with Bakugo soon or else... well... he just feels like it.