Tumi's weakness is revealed and he can't do anything about it

"This must be the worst day of my life ever. I first live inside a timeline I created and then months later we have a training camp, I thought it would be fun. Well, it was fun until some idiots decided to ruin it. Who do they think they are trying to mess up my day? And also weeks ago my body turned into something that was close to a complete human with some parts that wouldn't change... nevertheless... HOW DO YOU LIVE INSIDE A WORLD FILLED WITH THESE EVENTS!? IS THIS WHAT HUMANS GO THROUGH? MY GOD THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!", Midoriya shouted at himself.

Silence replied to him. "OH COME ON!", Midoriya shouted again. "Did I also mention my time freezing spell is kind of limited now? For some reason I really want to return to my void....", Midoriya spoke once again into the nothingness.

He walked around trying to find some of the villains, suddenly something so fast jumped out of nowhere.

• • •

Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shoji, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Todoroki and unconscious
1-B kid were either trying to find the rest of the class or a teacher, or anyone at this point. As they were following the the road back to where their classmates were they suddenly all heard a high pitched scream and some kind of weird sound effect.

The group froze, and the forest seemed the freeze with it. The other people in the forest seemed to have heard it too.

"What the hell?", Bakugo spoke up after a while. "That wasn't a student? Right?", Uraraka said in fear running through her body. Everybody else was silent. "Someone might be in trouble", Tokoyami said. They all took one glance at each other and then they went to where ever that sound came from.

Meanwhile at the same time, Midoriya was having a painful time. The villain had figured out his only and almost pitiful weakness.

"You know, we sent that Toga girl to spy on you and your classmates. And she said she seemed to notice one thing about you. "He never seems to let anyone touch him" she said. So I decided to be fast and sneaky since they say you have the fastest reaction time in human history", the capturing villain said.

Midoriya felt terror inside of his mind. Whenever a human being touches him he becomes weak and can't use his powers, also...
he keeps glitching. And right now... that was his situation. He felt powerless against the capturing villain. And the pain whenever he was glitching also kept him weak.

'The last time this happened... I was like this for 48 hours... and it's happening again... I hate this...', Midoriya thought as those were the last words he thought before he was captured inside of the little green ball.

Meanwhile Uraraka, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Shoji, Todoroki(with unconscious kid) and Bakugo were running towards where the high pitched screaming/shouting came from.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you!?", Bakugo shouted when they all reached the location. "Oh, hello there", the villain said. "Tell us where that scream came from!", Bakugo said. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe your little... green haired powerful friend did", the villain said.

"Green... hair...powerful...?", Todoroki repeated his eyes widening. The rest of the group had the same reaction. "What did you do to Tumi-kun!?", Uraraka shouted at him. "Hey, don't be like that. I just touched him and he was in pain", he spoke.

"How did he even sneak up on Midoriya?", Shoji said to the others. "I don't know, and I don't think I want to", Tokoyami replied sweating. "And now two students have been captured", the villain spoke as he showed two small green balls. One was Midoriya, and the other one was Bakugo.

'HOW? WHAT? WHY?', everybody screamed in their heads. Bakugo was right next to them so how? The villain smirked and started running away. "We can't let him escape", Todoroki spoke up at the others nearly shouting.

• • •

The capturing villain arrived at the place where all the chaos started. "Got em'", the villain said showing two green balls to Dabi. "Oh my god! The green haired boy looks sooo cute!", Toga said enjoying the stiuation too much.

"Well, we'll be leaving now", Dabi said to everyone who was currently there except for a few. Kurogiri opened a warp gate so the villains could all go the fuck home.

That's when Shoji and Todoroki came running in trying to grab the two small green balls from them. Shoji got Bakugo but... "I'll take this if you don't mind", Dabi said to Todoroki. Then he said something that made Todoroki's eyes go wide.

And then everything was gone. Midoriya Izuku were taken, and there were a few students that got hurt.