Dynamite boy suspects something + Green boi shouts at Purple boi

The next day Midoriya looked very fine. He looked almost normal. But what he didn't notice was that his hands were tainted with a little bit of red, green and blue. The colors that were seen when he glitched out because his body was adjusting to him living inside of this timeline.

Nobody really suspected anything when Midoriya came to the cafeteria for the first time ever since the first day of school and nobody, not even himself noticed the way he held his spoon and his chopsticks. And nobody noticed the tainted red, green and blue on his hands.

Except for a certain Bakugo Katsuki.

He was the one who noticed all of this. And when he finished obversing all of this, he looked into Midoriya's eyes. His eyes... his eyes looked like... like... he held so much... power.

It wasn't his imagination. He just... knew that green haired innocent yet sometimes intimidating looking boy probably had the power of some sort of destruction.

And today, Bakugo saw one of the most strangest things ever.

Today the they were practicing fighting without their quirks. You know, for good reasons... and Bakugo was up against Midoriya. Every time he tried to hit Midoriya, the green haired boy kept dodging him. And he swore that annoying bastard kept mouthing "Don't touch me" during their fight

Who did he think he was for telling HIM that? That was it for Bakugo's curiously and patience. Yup. That was the last straw for explosion boy.

"Hey", Bakugo called out to Midoriya. His tone was calm, angry and dangerous at the same time. "Huh?", Midoriya replied. "Your hiding something, aren't you Tumi?", Bakugo asked with the same tone as before.

'Oh my god, he called me "Tumi". This must be a miracle', Midoriya thought. But at the same time he felt 'Panick'. What the...? He wasn't used to these new emotions yet. Although, his body didn't show it. He guessed the "keep-changing-emotions or personalities" part was still there. Then Midoriya replied with a short "No" to Bakugo.

Bakugo Katsuki slowly glared at him more intensely. Midoriya kept blinking at him. "I wouldn't tell you even if I was lying", he finally said. That simple and honest answer seemed to have made Bakugo leave Midoriya alone. But that didn't mean the blonde boy was still suspicious of Midoriya.

Fucking Midoriya Izuku. Hero name... Tumi. Originally named "T.U.M.I." but named his hero name as "Tumi" to be pronounced more easily. Bakugo suspected that Midoriya had to do something with the word "T.U.M.I.". But the real question was... what was "T.U.M.I." shorten for? He needed to figure out. Why? He just felt like he needed to.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Few more days later the final exams came. Everybody either did good enough or amazing at the 3 days written exam because they somehow all stuided hard. And now...

"You'll all be up against the pro hero's", Aizawa said calmly.

Mixture of confusion and nervousness came over almost all of the class 1-A. Because a few days ago a student named "Kendo" from class 1-B stopped Momona from being rude to the 1-A at lunch time and told them the practical part of the final exams would be fighting robots.

Well apparently as you can see, that was why this is the stiuation they all didn't expected to be in.

Midoriya was paired up with damned grape juice. And they were up against the principle in the 6th round.

【Short flashback】

"Midoriya Izuku doesn't need an actual pair to win the part of the exam where the students will fight the teachers because of his quirk. But I saw him knock some senses into people and giving good advices to those who needs it. So I'll pair him up with Mineta Minoru. And also, because of this, Midoriya will be more focused on "teamwork" more then finishing it alone like he would usually do"

Short Flashback end】

Midoriya sighed when he realized who he was paired up with. Damn that Grape Juice. He would rather be paired up with Kaminari Denki. I mean, he was also a pervert but at least he kept his pervert desires inside of the line. Meanwhile Mineta Minoru was a pervert that made him look like a villain more than a hero.

First, the yesterday's glitch. Now this? Did this timeline actually wanted him to suffer or something?

• • •

Finally, it was Midoriya and Mineta's turn. And it looked like Mineta still didn't get his advice from the first day inside of his head. So Midoriya decided to take things slow and steady just to give him a lecture.

Meanwhile, inside of the watching room....

"Why isn't Midoriya just teleporting to the end? He could easily just finish this thing", Kaminari said. Some of the students agreed. "I was passing by the teachers office yestersay to get something and I overheard something", Tsuyu said. Then she explained what she heard about what Aizawa sensei said.

"Whoa, seriously?", Kirishima said. "I didn't know that Midoriya gave good advices!", Kaminari also said. "Well, he sure does look like a guy who would totally do that", Ashido said out loud while thinking it very thoughtfully. 'Midoriya is such a strange person', Todoroki thought inside of his head remembering what he told Todoroki at the sports festival

"I SAID CALM DOWN!!!", heard a shout from the monitor. "I'M NOT YOU!!!!", Mineta shouted back. "STOP YELLING!", Midoriya said. Nearly everyone who was watching the screen was sweat dropping at the scene. You see, Midoriya was standing right where he was while Mineta was running in circles trying to dodge all of the falling concrete.

"YOU WANTED TO BE A HERO A RIGHT!?", Midoriya was yelling again at Mineta. Mineta seemed to have heard that. "THEN ACT LIKE ONE, STAND UP AND FUCKING FIGHT THROUGH IT", Midoriya shouted.

"Wow, that's the first time I heard Midoriya curse", Kirishima said laughing internally at the screen. "Either Mineta made him angry or that was just giving some good advice", Ashido said. "Or maybe both...", Ashido put that as a second thought. "Looks like he listened to Midoriya though", Todoroki added.

Mineta was using his quirk to jump high enough to dodge all of the falling concrete. Midoriya seemed to be smirking proudly at him while following him by teleporting.

Suddenly Mineta and Midoriya were trapped under the concrete like a big cage. "The principal is really evil", Uraraka and many others sweat dropped as they saw in the other screen that they principal was laughing. But the principal's laugh didn't last long as Midoriya suddenly appeared behind him.

Midoriya whispered something in principals ear. And then captured the principle with the cuffs while smirking. "Midoriya's amazing, kero", Tsuyu said as they saw Midoriya coming back to where Mineta was.

Midoriya kicked the concrete cage thing open enough just for Mineta to get out of it just as they heard they had both passed. Summer camp would be very fun indeed.