Time glitch

"I know what'll probably happen", Midoriya told to himself as he was sitting on his chair while playing with his eraser. "Any minute now... probably... All Might will burst through that door and say "I am coming through the door like a normal person" and then come inside... and well...".

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON", All Might shouted while slamming the door open too hard. Shouts of excitement flooded through the students. "Nailed it", Midoriya muttered quietly to himself. He learned how to be more quiet when muttering because of the "yellow caterpillar" incident.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

Many minutes later the class were all outside the training grounds wearing their hero costumes. And All Might was saying something about costumes making your appearance.

(This isn't how I actually color. This thing is just to show you what color it is. And yeah, once again I know I can't draw so don't rub it in me.)

Drawn date : somewhere around 12/10~12/12)

"Whoa, your hero costume looks pretty simple but good!", Uraraka said to Midoriya

"Whoa, your hero costume looks pretty simple but good!", Uraraka said to Midoriya. "Thank you, Uraraka Ochako. Your costume looks very good on you too", Midoriya said. If someone compliments you, you compliment them back... right? "Well... I should have wrote what I exactly wanted. This skin tight body suit is kind of embarrassing", Uraraka said and she examined her costume.

Midoriya felt a certain perverted grape guy staring at Uraraka. He whipped around to see grape guy also staring with those... "eyes" at Momo. Midoriya mentally face palmed himself. Some things just never seem to change no matter what kind of timeline or universe it was. He was about to go over and threaten the grape boy but...

"Okay, we will choose the teams by lottery", All Might said. And of course Iida being Iida questioned All Might about the lottery.

"Probably because the hero's sometimes have to work together with people you don't know to save the civilians and destroying the villains", Midoriya spoke out in a bored monotone. "Oh, that might be it! Thank you Midoriya-kun. And also sorry for wasting your time!", Iida said bowing to All Might. 'Wait a second, I was right?', Midoriya thought.

Anyways All Might chose the teams by lottery. A certain invisible girl named "Hagakure Toru" and Midoriya were on the same team. And of course they were against Iida and Bakago. I meant Iida and Bakugo.

And of course they were the last teams to be chosen to battle. Of course. The best for the last am I right?

...

Nobody knows anymore

• • •

"I think I can finish this in 0 seconds", Midoriya said. "Wait, really?", Toru asked. Midoriya nodded.
"Cool, I wanna see you try it!", Toru said. "Eh? You're not upset about not into this together? I can change the plans for both of us to work together if you want", Midoriya said quickly.

"Nope, it's fine", Toru said. 'I might be a little upset I won't be any help but it might be kind of fun watching my opponent's get beaten faster then 0.1 seconds', Toru thought. She felt a little evil and didn't regret any of it.

"Then... I'll be doing it then... hope you really don't get upset", Midoriya said calmly to Toru. "I won't!", she replied.

"HEROS, ENTE-", Midoriya froze the time at thel right moment.

His first action was to pick up Toru and carrying her to where the bomb was. He figured out where the bomb was it with no effort whatsoever

Midoriya reached to a certain floor and found Iida and Bakugo with the bomb. He then put capturing tape over both of them because he felt like it. Then he went over to the bomb and placed Toru next to the bomb. Then Midoriya unfroze the time.

"-R", All Might finished. Then his eyes widened. "The hero team won", Midoriya said calmly while beside him Toru had the 'holy sh** what the hell just happened' expression on her face. If anybody could see her that is.

"HERO TEAM WINS!", All Might said.

"WHAT THE HELL!?", Bakugo shouted out as he struggled through the capture tape while the rest of the class heard it through the screen. "Well then...", Iida said quietly.

"Whoa, that's incredible", Tsuyu spoke out while staring at the screen. "Wow", Uraraka said. She wanted to be powerful to. "He makes us look like amateurs", Kaminari mumbled.

• • •

Midoriya and Toru walked inside first, then Bakugo and Iida.

"That was so awesome!"

"How the hell did you do that!?"

"Midoriya makes it look like nothing... damn it..."

Midoriya blinked. "Er...", he was swarmed around by students praising him and asking him questions.
'I feel two certain people staring at me. Wait, make that three', Midoriya thought as he felt three pairs of eyes on him. A certain explosive boy, a strawberry shortcake with vanilla and last but not least a banana colored haired tall man.

• • •

As they were walking through the classroom Midoriya felt like glitching. He time skipped into the bathroom and looked at his palms. They were glitching. "Huh?", Midoriya said to himself while very confused.

His entire body kept glitching and he couldn't seem to stand properly. His entire body felt like it was falling apart then back to normal again every time he glitched out. And that feeling wasn't very... pleasant.

The glitching went on for about 2 minutes before he could even try getting back up.

You see, when you live inside an empty void for your entire life your body becomes something that can help you survive in the damn void. And with a different body function living inside a different world the body glitches because it becomes confused.

It's wasn't entirely a bad experience, this sort of side effect glitch was just something that reminded the person that it once belonged in a completely different world. Although... it hurted a little...

He was still.... somehwhat a human being afterall.