SUMMARY

THE FORBIDDEN MARK

𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

~ 𝘖𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘴

Description:

Deidre Thompson is the one people would call naïve. Which is because of her little knowledge of werewolves and mates. She has never been taught about anything, from her family and friends.

And as soon as she moves to a new town, pack, she catches the interest of a future alpha of the pack. Of course, her first thought is to keep a clear distance from him, but what she isn't aware of is the reality of the mate bond.

And considering that her mate is reluctant about her decisions and he knows that he would still do anything to keep her on a leash. Even if that includes a bit of lying, just so he could get what he wants.

After all, she is the forbidden mark for him.

Warning: 

Underage drinking
Mature content/language
Manipulative/unhealthy relationships

If you are not comfortable with this kind of content then this book is not for you.

Copyright:

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission from the author.

Author's note:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters places, and incidents are a product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or to business companies, events, institutions, or locales is completely coincidental.

First book in the series!

Comments, votes, sharing, reading is appreciated :).