Chapter 23

Word count: 4508

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Deidre woke up the next morning confused. The moment she stretched, she found herself locked in a pair of strong arms.

The girl twisted around, only to be faced with Thomas, who was lying on his side, facing her. His face was so close with hers, his warm breath blowing on her lips. Deidre could not help but smile at the sight of him. His dark chocolate hair was tousled all over his head, sticking in all different directions.

Deidre leaned closer, brushing her nose against his.

Instinctively, Thomas tugged her forward, tightening his grip on her.

Deidre let out a gasp as their lips were an inch away from each other. Thomas's forehead was resting against hers, her body pressed against his heated up one.

She struggled to free herself from his tight hold, wiggling a little, but light enough in order not to wake him up.

Although, as soon as she had twisted around and gotten out of his hold, a pair of hands grabbed her by the hips and she was pulled back. "Thomas!"

Thomas had woken up, finding her trying to sneak out of bed. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Thomas, let go." She giggled, shaking her head. "I need to go."

"You don't need to go anywhere. All you have to do is keep being in bed with me, which is where you belong."

"I can't. Thomas," she tried.

His grip tightened on her, placing a kiss to the nape of her neck. "Come on. Just stay for another few hours."

Deidre sighed, knowing there was no point of defying him. The girl could not resist Thomas, no matter how hard she tried. Thomas was the type of person who no one could go against, refuse his wishes.

Thomas twirled the both of them around until ended up under him, on her back. The boy grinned softly at the sight of her, hair spiraling out of control around her shoulders, head. In the middle of the night, Deidre had gotten rid of her clothes, so now she was dressed in one of Thomas's shirt and underwear. The large T-shirt was too big for her, but covered the important parts, but during the night it had messed up a little. Thomas glanced down at her pelvic area, hormones raging inside his body at the sight of the shirt that had ridden up, wrapping around her waist, underwear exposed.

"You are killing me, Deidre," he rasped, continuing to stare down at her body.

She did not understand what he meant, although she wondered whether she had done something wrong. "H-How? What did I do? What am I doing?"

"It's nothing that you are doing on purpose, or maybe you are. It's the lack of clothing, babe."

The girl's focus moved down instantly, wanting the ground to open up and swallow her whole when she noticed her appearance. "I'm sorry! I didn't know. I-I—"

Thomas chuckled at her sudden outburst, embarrassment. "It's okay, baby. Personally, I like this sight. Although it makes me want to do so many dirty things to you."

At that moment, as she heard those words come out of his mouth, Deidre felt bold as she asked. "Like what?"

His eyes widened at her sudden question, until a sly smirk formed on his lips. "Do you really want to know, Princess? Because I would hate to ruin your innocent mind."

"I..." she trailed off for a moment, until her eyes met his once again. "I wouldn't mind."

"Well, for one... I would tease you all night long, for all the teasing you have done to me these past couple of months, with all of those short dresses and skirts you wear on a daily basis." His right hand made its way on her thigh, sliding up. "Then I would tie you to my bed and punish you the way I did that time at your house." His thumb grazed the line of her underwear, sliding over it. "Then I would fućk you senseless, making you forget about all the smart stuff you have learned."