Chapter 37

Word count: 4200

THOMAS

God, she was beautiful. A freaking goddess.

"Can you stop? This is embarrassing. Please turn around."

I chuckled. "Princess, I have seen you naked a thousand times within months, especially this week. Trust me, there is nothing to be ashamed of. Why is it now such a difference? We have slept in bed together, also naked, you have freaking walked around me while bare."

The past week we had been all over each other. The two of us had slept in the same bed, she wanted to kick me to the floor at first, but changed her mind within a second. Deidre slept nude, thanks to my suggestion, saying it would calm the mate bond. And she wanted it, no lie there. At the end of the night, as soon as I had dozed off, she would be snuggled close to my side, one leg thrown over my stomach, kissing the bare skin.

She had offered me a place to stay, not wanting me to return to the place called home.

"It's not the same," she mumbled. "Please, we have to get ready for school. And my parents can walk in any minute."

My jaw clenched at the mention of her family. The rile I had for them was burning my loins, a growl ripping through. "Good. I hope they walk in here when my face is buried between your legs or you're on your knees — sucking me off like a good girl."

"Thomas!" she gasped, pushing at my chest, earning a flip to the sack again. "Don't say stuff like that."

A smug smile emerged as I repositioned himself, laying flat on my back with my arms crossed behind my head. A knowing, impish glint shadowed as I spread my legs a few inches, presenting the naked glory. "You don't see me kicking you out right now, do you?"

Oh, how I loved the effect I had on her, the way to have her speechless. And the reaction of her body, the small pebbles straining against the thin material of her bra.

I took her silence as a response, the tight squeeze of her thighs. And I fought the urge to cover my mouth as a moan parted as her delicious scent washed.

"Princess, stop looking at me like that, otherwise you are going to end up on your knees. Although, I'm sure it's what you desire."

She twisted, humiliation bleaching, pulling on a shirt. Albeit, in midst of sliding on a skirt, I snuck up to her, twirling her to face me. She  was astounded at my mien, not an inch of me covered, all on display. My index finger tipped her chip up, in my direction, pulling from the view of the downstairs region. Her eyes were fiery and beauteous, the brown in them having dilated. I grazed my lips grazed with hers, gently, her breathing turning rapid. "I love you."

My insides turned to mush at the proclamation, nose touching hers. "I love you also. Your nakedness — not so much. Learn to wear clothes."

"Oh, around other people yes, but not when around you. I know you love it, don't try to deny it, baby. Be honest, if you could have one thing in the world then it would be to stare at my nude glory all the time."

I did not earn an answer as she tugged on the clothes, slipping out of my hold, giggling upon sprinting to Robert's vehicle, but I caught on to her, leaping out of the window. I had jumped out of the window after tugging on a pair of pants and a shirt, and I spun her in my arms, connecting our lips.

"Go find a room, guys!" Robert shouted from the car. "This is not the place to be making babies."

My member turned rock solid at the shout, the impish thoughts running in my mind, earning a hand set on her flat stomach. Why could I just stick it in and call it a done deal?