Chapter 11

*THE SLIGHTEST BIT OF MATURE CONTENT*

Word count: 3206

DEIDRE

I didn't understand what was happening.

What I had agreed to.

"Thomas," I breathed out, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, that's my name, baby. Care to scream it," he spoke lowly, his voice dropping dangerously low.

A breathy gasp came from me as his arms banded around my hips, pulling me to him.

I gripped onto his arms, nails digging in as I felt his breath wash over my neck, lingering on little spots that had me shivering.

He hovered his lips at my neck, on a particular spot. "Do you have any idea just how badly I want you? How badly I have wanted you since the first time I saw you?"

I couldn't even focus on his words.

My eyes were hooded, nearly shutting because of all the things I felt. It made me feel exhausted.

I gasped in shock as he suddenly lifted me up and carried me over to a desk. He set me down on it. Then my legs were pushed apart so he could stand between them.

Thomas pulled me close to him, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. I whimpered a little at the pressure of him being against me.

Although it did make me feel hot. Hot all over.

"You want me to make you scream, Deidre? You want that, don't you?" he asked roughly.

A small moan left my already parted lips when he brushed his lips along my neck. I felt his soft tongue glide along it, which had me gripping onto his arms just a little tighter. His hands found my hips, sliding under my shirt.

His hands were cold, but it felt as if they were burning when they touched me. He slid them along my body, his thumb circling on my bellybutton for a second. His left hand came to a stop when it reached my chest.

"Tell me how badly you want this," he whispered as he placed soft kisses on my neck.

Of course I was the naïve one who did not understand what he was talking about.

My legs tightened around his waist, having the sudden urge for him to be closer. A groan of approval came from him at my actions and it only made me clench more to him. Thomas's hold on me toughened, tugging me to him. He pulled me so I was pressed flush against him, seated at the far edge of the desk.

I didn't understand the feelings that came along with them.

How my body seemed to flush. Heat spreading through my body.

His hands raised higher, just a bit higher, until they banded around my upper body. His fingers touched the strain of my bra, other hand's fingers playing with the hook. "Tell me you want this and I will make it happen."

My hips bucked against him as his mouth latched onto my neck. My lips parted at the sensation I felt, the feelings that erupted in my body. He sucked at the skin harshly, as if he had been craving to do that for a while.

My head fell back as his tongue slipped out, running along the smooth flesh. My whole body burned at his touch, fingers instinctively slipping to his hair. They ran through it, tugging harshly at the soft strands.

"Thomas," I breathed out, not knowing what else to say.

"Fućk, baby. Scream it. Let everyone know who is making you feel this way."