Chapter : 4

Aashna's pov:

Who is Aarav? Why I'm so affected by this me?

Why? Why? Why?

I was so busy thinking about him. I don't know why but last night I was not able to sleep properly my mind kept thinking about him. I thought it was just because of the chat but now again I'm thinking about him.

"What are you so busy thinking about? "Nisha di asked.

OH, I totally forgotten that I'm with my family having my breakfast.

" No, it's nothing." I said and started eating.

"It's been Ten minutes and you are just continuously looking at the plate without having a single bite. Is there any problem? "Mom asked this time.

" No, Mom. I was just thinking about my college work." I said.

"You sure?" she questioned.

"Yes mom. There's nothing serious, chill!" I said and she just nodded her head at me.

Man it's very difficult to convince her, since she is a teacher by profession.

I had my breakfast and went to college. By making a promise to myself that I should act normal and stop thinking about him.

Yes Aashna, you can do it. You are not affected by anyone named Aarav.

I said to myself and went towards my friends.

"Hi everyone." I greeted them and they did the same. We had small talk there. Gossiping about different things and that obviously made me feel alive. I was back to my normal mode. Finally!

"Let's go to our classes." Kriya said and we all made our way to our classroom.

"Aren't you going to check for you New crush." Kriya giggled as we passed by the football court.

I know who she was referring too. Our senior or should I say Secret senior. Because still I don't know his name.

"He is not my crush. So please stop." I said and she laughed more.

"You are very funny girl." She said pulling my cheeks something which I hate the most.

But then again my heart started beating so fast. Hell! What is wrong with me?

I directly made my way towards our classroom without looking at anyone. I was hurriedly moving towards my classroom when I bumped at someone. And My bad luck that someone was no other than Ruan, The jerk! And now he will definitely comment something.

"Easy girl." Was the only thing he said.

Did I heard it right? Ruan, the great Ruan didn't made any comment?

"You!" he exclaimed.

Ahh, now he will definitely say something. But to my misconception he didn't taunted me, instead I heard something very strange. 'SORRY'

" Sorry. I didn't noticed that you were coming and I bumped at you. Hope you are not hurt? "He asked and I was literally very much shocked by his gesture.

Is this really Ruan speaking?

He waved his hand in front of me and I came back to my senses.

"No, it was my mistake as well, Even I was not looking at the surrounding. Sorry." I said.

" Actually yes, you should be sorry. It was your mistake. Anyway I forgive you." He said with a rich smile.

This Is real Ruan!

Then I noticed him searching for something or should I say someone? He was about to say something to me but then suddenly his eyes sparkled and a smile formed on his face. I turned to see who it was that made Ruan smile and the person approaching towards us was Kriya.

Even her eyes sparkled when she looked at him. Silly girl! She gave a shy smile to him and turned towards me.

"What happened to you? Why did you came from there so hurriedly?"

"what else you can expect? She is Aashna. It is quite expected from her." Ruan taunted for which Kriya laughed and I just ignored him.

"Come we will go to our classes." I said and took Kriya with me. But that silly girl came only after saying bye to Ruan.

"Man! Why is he so cute?" Kriya said squeezing my hand.

"Cute? Never.. He is so Rude!" I stated and she glared at me.

"He is far better than your arrogant Crush, Ruan is so friendly with everyone not like him, hiding from all."

My crush? No, why she thinks that?

I had nothing to say now so I decided to keep quite and started walking slowly towards our class.

"Now stop blushing. If I take his name that doesn't mean that you will start blushing." she said with a malicious smile.

Blushing? Did I?

"Stop it. I was not blushing and why would I? I don't even know his name." I said acting normal.

"Yeah, actually you are right. You like Aarav right?" She teased me again.

"No. Stop it Kriya." I said and she pulled my cheeks again.

Aarav! I guess last time he had a chat was one week ago. After the day he messaged me we use to talk daily but then something happened and I never got a text from him again. I wanted to text him but then I thought that he got bored and stopped texting me. It's better not to disturb him!

And about my senior, 'the arrogant captain' as what Kriya calls him, I still haven't seen him. But the Seniors said that we will meet him at our fresher's party which is after 4 days. Everyone seems to be so excited for the party but me? I'm stressed as how should I get permission from my parents? Because it was an unofficial party which will last till midnight and knowing my Mom, I know she will never agree to it. But I want to go, OH god please help me.

........................................................................

Please do me a favour my sharing these story with your friends.

Hope you like the chapter

Do vote and comment.

Thank you!