Chapter: 19

Aashna's Pov:

It was almost 10 when we reached our destination. We were supposed to reach by 8 or 8:30 but there an accident on the road which kept us stuck in the traffic. Luckily there was so death but the condition of cars was miserable. I was so scared when I heard about the accident and Aarav consoled me where I was supposed to console him because he was a bit scared remembering about his dad but I was helpless. I was already scared because of some nightmare that I have been getting lately that something bad is going to happen and this accident just increased my fear.

After the traffic was cleared we left from that spot but Aarav's consoling words were banging in my head. The way he comforted me, the way he rested his hand on mine. All I wanted to do was hug then and there but only I know I hard I fought with myself  not to do so.

I came out of the car and as expected there was much cold here. There was same sweet smell of the flowers surrounding around us as it was the last time we came here. We all went inside and got settled on the sofa.

"I'm hungry.” Said Abhi. Well even I was hungry in fact every one of us was.

"Aarav said that dinner is ready, I will serve it till then you all get freshed." Divya said and as soon as the words left her mouth everyone had a shock on their face. Even I was shocked because it was the first time that she has said something like this, offering to work all alone and by herself. We looked at each other and everyone burst into laughter and even she did the same.

"Anyway, go fast and get ready. Aashna please call Aarav, I don't know what he is doing outside.” She said and I went out to call him and saw him talking on the phone. He is still the same, mamma's boy! As soon as I said that he turned towards me and blushed. How? I'm sure I said that to myself, then how?

"Yeah, bye. Take care.” He said coming towards me.

"Talked with your family?” I asked.

"Isn't it the reason why you called me mamma's boy?"

"No, why would I call you that.” I defended myself.

"Liar.” He said and took me inside the house. Why he has to know everything?

"Oh my god!” Aarav blurted out as soon as we reached the dining table, I knew it was coming. After all even for him it was new that Divya is doing some work.

"Now you don't start. Otherwise I will make sure that you starve tonight.” She said and he just rolled his eyes in return. After that he went to his room and I went to the room where Kriya was. No doubt she was the happiest here after all she was here with Ruan after so many days. She had been telling me about them that how they are not able to give enough time for each other and how that caused some misunderstandings among them but now I'm happy that finally they will sort that out or guess have already sorted, Kriya's smile says everything!

After the dinner we all went to sleep as everyone was tired. Well I was not in mood to rest because I wanted to spend my night with them, simply chatting but as everyone agreed to rest, we all went to our rooms. I said goodnight to kriya and switched off the light and soon I was drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke and saw that Kriya was no where in the room. I got frustrated, I wanted to have a talk with her and she just went away without even telling me.

"Hey, you okay now?” Kriya asked getting inside our room. I ignored that question and asked her where she was for which she answered that she went to attend a call.

"Now tell me, are you okay now?” She asked again. Okay? I don't know that myself. Last night I was not able to sleep because I had the same nightmare that something bad, really bad is going to happen. The dream just shows that I'm going on crying and there's no one absolutely no one with me.

"Yeah. I guess. Well I just wanted to say that don't tell anything about this to anyone, I don't want to scare them.” I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry nothing will happen. Just engage yourself here I'm sure you will forget about everything.” She said and this was my time to nod.

After that I hurriedly got ready and went down only to see Aarav standing there looking handsome as always. The yellow hoodie made him look as bright as the sun. I swear if I would have seen a yellow and black combination of clothes I would have surely called the person as Taxi but here the case was completely different. He was serving breakfast with Divya and that was a very beautiful sight to see.

"Like what you see?” Ruan commented from behind and without answering I just came down and heard him giggle.

"Good morning.” I said reaching towards the table.

"Good morning. You look..."Aarav greeted me and I'm sure he was going to say something else but stopped immediately. What was he saying?

"Come sit." He said and pulled a chair for me. I was about to sit but then I remembered that even he might not have ate anything.

"No no, you sit. I will serve.” I offered but he denied saying that he is waiting for Ruan. as if Ruan is going to serve you!

"I'm here bro." Ruan said coming towards us. They both gave each other a high-five first and then made me sit and then both of them got settled.

"What's the plan for today?” Anushka asked and Aarav answered that we will go for a small touring to the forest near by. Wow, sounds fun! We finished our breakfast and sat in the living room gossiping.

"Okay, I have something to share with you guys.” Anushka said and everyone looked at her with a confusing look.

"I wanted to share this with you all at the same time, so I waited too long but I'm happy that finally I'm saying it." She said and I got even more excited.

"I'm pregnant.” She said and there was immense happiness in everyone's eyes.

"Wow that's amazing.” Aarav said and hugged her.

"I'm so happy.” He added and then everyone congratulated her.

"So you are not coming with us.” Aarav said.

"Who said that?” Anushka dared him to answer.

"Aarav deshmukh.” He said flaunting his fake collar.

"Aarav, it's my first month and I'm perfectly fine.” She started to convince him but he denied saying that she should not go out in bright sun and even we all said the same. She whined but then agreed eventually. There has to be someone to stay with her so I said that everyone should go and I will stay here.

"Take care and call me if you need anything.” Aarav said and went away with others.

"The girl marrying him will be the luckiest.” Anushka said while sitting in front of me, Aarav marrying someone else suddenly brought jealousy in me. I was confused on what to say, so I just gave a small smile.

"Let's watch some movie.” She said and switched on the television.

Do vote and comment.