Chapter : 24

Aashna's Pov:

Have I done right by coming here with them? Was the only question running in my mind. When Aananya invited me to the join them I was so damn excited but I don't know why now I'm feeling like I should not have came.

I was busy in my own world but a knock on window made me jerk up from my seat. I looked out and saw Aarav standing outside. When did he stopped the car? When did he got out of it? I quickly took the window down.

"Are you just going to sit there dreaming?" Aarav asked.

"No not."I said and was about to open the door but he did it for me. So sweet of him to do that! I got out of the car and went to the place where Aananya was standing. Aarav went and parked the car. After five minutes he came and then we made our way inside the mall.

"Bro, first we will eat something. I'm so hungry." Aananya said and Aarav just rolled his eyes at her.

"There's nothing new in that, you are always hungry." He taunted her and this time she rolled her eyes at him. They both are just too funny.

We entered the mall and I guess Aananya was really hungry because she literally ran towards the food court leaving me and Aarav behind.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied looking at him for barely two seconds. After that I don't understand what happens to me but I just can't look into his eyes.

"Why so?" I questioned him back.

"It seems like there's something wrong." He said. Why is he thinking like that? Is it because of my strange behaviour?

"No no. There's nothing like that." I said but again I don't know when I how my hand went to his Arm calming him that everything is okay. As I touched his Arm I felt the same tingling sensation again and I quickly removed it.

We entered the food court and saw Aananya scanning the menu card. We both went and sat beside her and ordered our food.

"Let's click a selfie." Aananya said and got up and came in front of his with her mobile.

"Will you both please sit a bit close? I'm not getting a perfect picture." She said and I moved a little towards Aarav while he did the same.

"Yeah. Now it's perfect." She said and clicked the picture and came back to her seat. No doubt without wasting a single second she posted it. My phone beeped and I looked at the notification that she tagged me in her post. Social butterfly.

I wonder how some people are so good at maintaining their social accounts here I always need a opinion from some one whether to post a picture or not.

After we finished our food we went to different shops, where ever Aananya said.

"You can also take something if you want." Aarav said.

"Yeah... I want to buy shoes but I take it when we will go there." I said pointing towards the shop which was on the opposite side.

We were both waiting for Aananya to select her dresses while she was busy in the trial room. She tried almost every dress she selected except one and I wonder why is it so. It was the most beautiful dress among all the dresses she selected.

"Aren't you going to buy something?" I asked Aarav.

"I guess I already have too much." He said with a smile. We kept on talking about the brands we like and all the stuff.

After sometime I saw Aananya coming out of the trial room with so many clothes in her hand. Is she going go buy them all?

"This girl will surely empty my wallet today." Aarav said and I laughed.