Chapter : 8

Aashna's POV:

Aarav and captain both are same? No, how is it even possible?

"How do you know him?” I asked Kriya.

"Remember the boy I said that I want to show you from Ruan's profile.” she said and then I remembered when she desperately wanted to show me the boy but was not unable to do.

"He is the same boy Aarav. But I had no idea that he was the same mystery boy, you like.” She said and I just glared at her.

"OH, means the boy you used to chat with Aarav Deshmukh.. Are they both same?” she almost screamed and I noticed everyone looking at us.
Why can't she lower her voice?

"Yes, they are same.” Ruan said as he passed by us.

Same? Really? Why and how? I  gave a little more pressure to my brain and then slowly the things got sinking in my head. The captain, Aarav Deshmukh and Aarav which Kriya was talking about, all are same.

I don't know why but I felt betrayed. I felt like running away from there and I was about to do the same but Kriya stopped me.

"Are you out of your mind, just look at him.” She said admiring him but I was not at all interested that I totally ignored it.

"How good looking, smart and Handsome he is.” She said drooling over him but still I kept my head down.

I was feeling so embarrassed. Embarrassed of what? I haven't done anything, it was him who fooled and Ruan, Ruan was also there with him.
And why I'm feeling like crying?

I lifted my head and saw Ruan and Aarav heading to the stage. Someone introduced him and everyone cheered, as by now they also came to know there secret senior who was hiding for so many days.

I hate the fact that everyone is cheering for him..... He don't deserve it, he is a cheater.

"Everyone is cheering here and you are acting like a small kid, come on its not a big deal.” Kriya snapped at me and now that was enough! I can't take this anymore!

"I will be back, you enjoy your show.” I said to kriya and she nodded.

I went out and felt the fresh cold breeze faming my face. It was indeed so cold outside but I loved it. There was a beautiful fountain in front of the hotel and went near it. The reality was slowly hitting me.

Ruan said that I talked with him and even I met him but I remember about talking but when did I met him? No.... I don't remember that I met him, this is the first time I saw.

When I used to chat with Aarav he seemed to be a very nice but I never imagined that he will lie to me. I even never imagined that our first meet will be like this. The name which affected me so much, it is now hurting me so much.

But why would he have done this to me? Maybe even he don't know me and came to know it now?

No Aashna, so stupid of you to say that.

I remember him saying that he knows me but when I asked how, he never said the truth and said that I will come to know it soon. I was getting angry and I kicked one of the wooden plank kept in front of me.

Ouch!

"Oh.. How poor... Is it hurting?” I heard Kriya saying it.

"Yeah it is.” I said and then I saw her looking at wooden plank.

"Is it hurting my dear plank?” She said referring the plank.

So rude!

"I'm talking to the plank." She stated.

"Indeed you are!” I said and started examining my leg.

"You are the most funniest girl I have ever seen.” She said pulling my cheeks but I kept quite.

"Come on, why are you so stressed?” She asked and I said everything to her.

"See, I know you are hurt.. But there might be a reason for what he done. You are the one who always say me that I should not judge people on half knowledge about them and now you are doing same.” She said.

She was right,

"But still he should have told about it. We used to chat a lot, I don't care if it was only for a week but we used to and it was not a big deal disclosing his own name and personality.” I said stubbornly.

"You are impossible.” She said and was about to say further but then she received a call from someone, she received it but due to lack of network she went a little far from me.

She left I was sitting there alone on the chair staring at the stars blankly. What she said was right... I should know the reason behind it but why would he have done this?

Leave I don't want to think about it anymore.

I said to myself and again started my star watching session . I was so busy looking at them when I heard a very masculine voice saying 'Hi', which almost made my heartbeat raise.

I turned around and saw Aarav standing there with a smile on his face and that totally melted my heart.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.