Chapter : 5

Aashna's POV:

Its has been three days since I went to Anushka's wedding and I'm still in my house doing nothing. I did not even went out even for a second, in fact I e not even attended meeting regarding our new tour I just don't feel like doing anything. I know it's wrong but I'm just not able to get over the fact that Aarav is married and have a son now. Stop thinking about him, you are with Sid now. I was controlling my feelings but at the same time I was so desperate to know, when he got married and why no one told me about it? Stop it Aashna!

I went out of my bed and started to get ready. I just can't sit here thinking about him, I have so much work to do. I have already wasted so much of my time and now I surely can't do it anymore. I hurriedly got ready and came downstairs. I was expecting mom in kitchen but she was not there. Where is she? I searched her everywhere and then finally found her in the garden, busy talking on phone.

"Why are you sitting here alone? I searched you everywhere.” I said sitting next to her but she didn't replied me anything. She ignored me? Who is the person, she is talking to? I tired to look in her phone but she didn't allowed me to do that, instead she gestured me to keep my mouth shut. Enough!

"Whom are you talking too?” I asked loudly so that I can catch her attention and in return I got a glare from her.

"Your Mom-in-law, take she wants to talk with you.” She said and handed me the phone without even letting me reply. I mean I don't have any problem talking with her but I get confused on what should I talk and moreover, I have said it nearly hundred times not to call her as my Mom-in-law but my mother never listens to me. Why can't she understand that we aren't married yet.

"Hello? You there?” The voice came from another side of the phone bringing me back to my senses.

"Yes yes, sorry. How are you?” I asked without even wasting a second and she started laughing. After that she asked me about health, job and all other stuff and ended the call after full twenty minutes. I went inside and saw mom smiling at me, no wonder it was a teasing smile.

"Stop it mom and tell me why did you call her?"

"She called.” mom replied.

"Then what did you talk?"

"Nothing about you. Don't worry. We have other things to talk.” She replied. Nothing about me? Well I can't believe that no matter what ever she say. They both have nothing to talk other than marriage.

"Anyway, I'm going to office and will be back late.” As soon as this words left my mouth, I got so many questions on my way.

"Why?"

"Where are you going?"

"Whom are you going with?

"Are you going with Sid?

"Mom, let me reply. Please” I said stopping her further question.

"I'm not going with Sid, he is busy and to your answer I'm going to meet Kriya.” I said and she got relaxed.

"Okay, but don't be too late.” She replied and I nodded. I damn badly wanted to know about Aarav, his marriage and his Son, hence I called Kriya and told her to meet me after our job. I promised myself that this will be the last thing I'm talking about him. After that I have to stay away from him and every thought of him and I will do that!

I had my breakfast and directly went towards my office. I parked my car and found that today there are more cars here than usual. I guess the company have got more visitors today. As I moved forward, a car caught my attention. Actually it was not the car it was the name plate it had on it.
'Deshmukh'. My heart started beating fast just by looking at it. Slowly I made my way inside the office. I went towards the lift and pressed the button for my floor. The door was about to shut but was stopped by a girl, who was probably same as my age.

She entered the lift and gave a smile which I returned. She pressed the button for 5th floor which belongs to our boss. I have never seen her before, I wonder who is she and why is she directly going on the top floor. We both were silent all the time. The lift stopped on third floor and I went out of it as I have my office here.

"Finally, finally miss Aashna blessed us by her presence.” Ruhi said and I started laughing.

"Stop it and tell me what happened in my absence.” I said and then we both went inside my cabin.

"Okay, start.” I said as she proceeded.

"You know the merge I was talking about a few days earlier, its happening for real." She said and I got a bit shocked because this was the first time that something like this was happening.

"Why?” I asked immediately.

"Even I don't know that but the news is sure. They even had two meetings before this and today is the third. You would have came to know about it but I don't understand what was wrong with you that you didn't attend the meetings.” She snapped.

"I was informed only about one meeting. I don't even know that today they have any kind of meeting.” I replied.

"Just because they asked Natasha to join them.” She replied and I got disappointed. In my absence Natasha handles all my work but I don't like her and I never want her to take my place.

"Anyway, what's the name of the company.” I asked.

"I don't know if you have heard about it or not but they are new in this business and” I stopped her before she would say anything further. She has this bad, a very bad habit. She will say everything except for the main answer.

"Name?"

"Deshmukh tours and travels.” She replied with a little giggle. Please let it not be him!

"Name of owner?” I asked and her reaction instantly changed. She acted like she is die hard fan of his.

"I can't describe him in words girl.” She replied. I asked his name, when the hell did I told her to describe him?

"You know, he looks too young to be a CEO. The way he walks, the way he talks my god I'm sure even you would have gone crazy over him.” She continued and I was staring at her blankly.

"He was kind. Not even for a second I felt like he is arrogant boss. In fact I saw him when he was about to enter our company. Wait I will explain you.” She said and adjusted her chair in front of me.

"I asked his name Ruhi, I don't want to hear how he looks.” I said but to no avail.

"You have to listen. Please.” She pleaded. Though I was not interested I agreed to listen and then she started narrating the incident that, how his car came and stood in front of our company and how he went out of it and then how he took his glasses off and every single thing about him. With her every sentence my heart beat was rising because what she was describing made only one face pop in my head. Aarav.

"But the thing I liked the most was, how his hair fall on his eyes and the way he used to place them back.” She said dreamily.

"If you are done, I can get to know his name.” I asked.

"His name is always perfect like him.” She replied.

"Ruhi. I shouted.

"Aarav, Aarav deshmukh.” She replied making me shock again.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.