Chapter: 12

Aashna's Pov:

This was the reason why I was avoiding him, I knew that if I go on talking with him, I won't be able to take him out of my mind. But Kriya noticed that and warned me not to behave rude with him and also she was right, avoiding him was not a solution. But What will I do now? The moment he left from the theatre I started missing him. Why I'm feeling like to talk more with him? This is not right.

"Are you in love?” Nisha di asked and I jerked up.

"What?” I asked with a shock and she started laughing.

"Nothing, but you always seem to be dreaming about something or should I say someone."

"Stop it di, it's nothing like that.” I said and went out of her room, because I knew if I stay there for some more time, she will keep saying nonsense things like this.

Am I in love? No! Of course not!!!

I was so disturbed, I damn badly want to take him out of my mind. I called my cousin, Nikhil and went out with him for a long drive, something which I love the most. I enjoyed a lot but when I returned home, I again remembered him. I directly went to my room and started playing games on my phone but inside I was dying just to get a look of him.

I opened my Instagram, should I search for him? No.. You should not. I was convincing my mind not to search him but my heart denied and I typed his name, Aarav Deshmukh. The very first profile belonged to him, with a very dashing profile picture. I opened the account, but my bad luck, it was private. Why he has to keep it private! Only thing I can do at that moment was watching his profile picture and reading his classy bio.

OH wait, what about his Facebook account?

I quickly opened it and searched for him there. I was lucky that here the pictures were not hidden. I opened his first picture and my heart beat raised. I was going through his profile, seeing his every picture and Reading every single comment. There were so many girls, who commented, hot, sexy, love, hey handsome and so many comments. And even Aarav replied them with saying thank you with a heart emoji. Why Can't he say a simple thank you?

Why are you jealous? My conscience asked.

'Jealous? 'Why would I be jealous? No, I'm not jealous. I said to myself and kept my phone down.

What is his birthday? A question came in my mind and I again took my phone. Again my bad luck, there was no birth date in his profile. It was also not in his Instagram bio. Why he has to hide everything?

It was late night, when Karan called me. I quickly received it.

"Hey, can you please send me question six, I'm not getting it's answer.” He said. What is he talking about? I asked the same to him and came to know that Tomorrow is our project submission.

"Man, I have not even started it." I said almost crying.

"That was expected.” Karan taunted.

"Shut up and help me now.” I said and he told me that he will send his project to me, so that I can complete my project. After some time he sent his project and I started completing mine and then my whole night went in completing that stupid project.

The next morning, I was late for the college. Instead of setting the alarm at 7 am, I set it at 7 pm. Stupid me! I hurriedly went downstairs and drank my juice, as always mom told me to have my breakfast but I was not having a single minute for it.

"Sorry mom.” I said and left the house. I went towards my scooty and was trying to start it but I don't know what is wrong with it, then I noticed the petrol meter, no petrol! Hell!

I went to taxi stand but there was also lot of rush. I'm surely going to miss my lecture today. And I won't be able to submit my project. I was still standing near the taxi stand, when a bike came and stopped near me. I turned and looked at the person, Abhimanyu.

"Why so worried girl?” He asked and I told me my problem.

"Come, I will drop you.” He said but I hesitated.

"No, I will take a taxi. Thank you.” I said but he just made a face saying that I'm being too formal. I giggled and agreed with him. I got settled on the bike and together we drove to the college.

"Is this your maths project submission?” He asked seeing the file in my hand and I replied yes and then he started laughing. I asked him the reason and came to know that the teacher is not going to come, yesterday night she went to her village because of some urgency.

"F**k, I haven't slept the whole night, just to complete this project.” I said and he laughed more.

"But how did you know about it?” I asked.

"Uncle told me." he replied. By uncle he was referring to our vice principal, Abhimanyu is nephew our vice principal.

"Okay.” Was the last thing I said. I was so angry. I missed my sleep because of that project and teacher is not here. After sometime, we reached college. I noticed everyone staring at me. What is wrong with them? Am I looking like a joker? Quickly I looked in the side mirror, but no I was looking normal, then why those weird looks?

Abhimanyu parked the bike, where his friends were waiting for him. I saw Aarav and a smile appeared on my face but he returned it after full 5 seconds. What was he busy thinking?

I greeted everyone with a 'hi' and everyone returned it, expect for Aarav. There was change in his look, he didn't seem happy. I was looking at him, just then Ruan gestured him to say hi to me and finally he said that. I had little talk with Ruan and quickly went away from there. There's something wrong with Aarav. Was the only thought in my mind.

 Hope you like the chapter

........................................................................
Hope you like the chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Thank you.