Chapter : 44

Aashna's Pov:

It's been two hours I'm tossing in the bed. Why I'm not sleepy? Without thinking much I went out of the bed and headed towards the balcony. I don't know why but the view outside makes me feel so alive. Even it's night and there is dark outside still it gives a positive energy. I can stand here all night looking at the stars.

I took out my phone and decided to see today's pictures but was not able to do that as the very first picture caught my attention. It was my picture with Aarav which we clicked as a memory of us. He was not ready to give it to me as the picture was in his phone, I literally had to fight with him to get the picture and I was lucky that he surrendered quickly and handed his phone to me, firstly I was a bit shy to take his phone I was not used to it, but he took my hand and gave the phone to me.

I still can't believe that Aarav is my boyfriend. Aarav deshmukh is my boyfriend! Few months back we were not knowing each other and now, now we are in relationship. I sat on the chair nearby, I started thinking about us, how we met at first and how we ended up like this.

"Why are you not sleeping?” Kriya’s voice distracted me.

"I'm not sleepy.” I said as she settled down beside me.

"Yeah yeah, I can understand. When people are in love they hardly fall asleep.” She said teasing me and I should not have blushed at her sentence but I did and that made her tease me more.

"Whom are you chatting with?” I asked her when I noticed her replying someone on her phone.

"Ruan.” She replied.

"Is he still awake?” I asked with a shock, I mean it's already 3 o'clock and still he is awake.

"Yes, but Aarav is sleeping, don't get to excited.” She said and I rolled my eyes at her. I know he is sleeping, he said he was tired.

"Now come and sleep, I'm so excited for tomorrow.” She said excitedly and jumped on the bed.

"Goodnight.” I said and went to my bed. Even I'm so much excited for tomorrow, we will be going to 'Kullu’ and there we will be able to do river rafting.

The next morning, I woke up when I felt someone running in the room, I opened my eyes to see panicked Kriya, what happened to her? And what is she busy searching?

"What's wrong?” I asked her but there was no reply. I gestured Simran to tell me and she informed that Kriya is not getting her mascara. Hell! Why is she so desperate for a mascara?

"Girl chill.” I snapped at her but she snapped back saying that I won't understand the value of it as I don't apply it.

"Okay, keep searching. I'm sleeping. I said and covered myself with the blanket.” I said.

"Hell no. Help me search it." She said and pulled the blanket off me so I was left with no other option than helping her, so I got up and started searching it and after sometime we finally found it lying under the bed. Careless!

"Now I'm sleeping.” I said and was about to sleep but she made me face the clock, it showed the time as 7:10 and We were supposed to meet near the bus at 8. Fuck! I can't even sleep now!

I hurriedly got ready and went to the hall for the breakfast and saw Aarav standing there.

"Hi. Good morning.” I said and he did the same.

"I called you.” He said and I looked at my phone. I opened it and saw our picture. Oh, I didn't clicked on the home icon last night. I looked at him and found him smiling. Even he saw that, no, what will he think now!

"Come, let's have breakfast.” He said and pulled me towards him and then together we went to have our breakfast but I was not feeling like eating due to lack of sleep. And I hate Kriya for that!

"Stop cursing me." Kriya said looking at me and everyone looked at her.

"Why would she curse you?” Ruan asked.

"I didn't let her sleep this morning.” She said giggling.

"And Aarav didn't let her sleep at night.” She said teasing us, this was something I never wanted her to say but she did it.

"What did I do?” Aarav asked looking at me and I turned to answer but was not able to speak even a single word when I looked at his eyes.

"She was dreaming about you." Kriya added and everyone teased us.. I felt myself blushing but when I looked at Aarav I came to know that I'm not the only one blushing here.

After the breakfast we all made our way to the bus and taking our luggage for the day.

"Let me hold it for you.” Aarav said extending his hand for my bag but I denied it, which only made him to forcefully take it from my hands.

"You are very stubborn.” I said in a angry voice and he chuckled.

"I know that.” He said and then we went inside the bus. But this time we all decided to sit on the last seat of the bus so that everyone will be together and we can have fun.

I was sitting near the near while Aarav was sitting next to me. Ruan was beside him and then Kriya and then Abhimanyu and Divya. Anushka was sitting in the front with her friend. Aarav and Ruan purposely made us sit this way because they said that if I and Kriya will sit together, we will completely forget about them both. Well it was true so We got settled the way they said. And then finally the bus started to take us to our destination, 'Kullu'.

We reached there and explored many local places, I purchased some gifts for my family and then we also visited the famous temples there. And now finally it was the time for something we all were waiting so desperately, river rafting, it is an activity which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water.

We all got settled in one boat, the capacity of the boat was 9 persons including the guide for the safety.

I was sitting in the boat holding its sides.

"Scared?” Aarav asked.

"A bit.” I replied.

"Don't be, I'm there for you.” He said winking and my fear literally converted into a wonderful feeling something which I can't explain. I looked at him and saw him smirking. Why is he teasing me?

The boat started to float and I started enjoying it. After sometime I felt water splashing on me and turned around and saw Aarav doing the same.

"Stop it." I said but he didn't he kept on splashing the water on me. Enough! I said and even I started splashing the water on him. Later it turned into a water splashing competition. When we all came out of the boat, we all were wet, So we went and changed our clothes. And after we were sitting on river bank waiting for others to return.

"Aren't you feeling cold?” I asked Aarav who was so busy laughing at me. Here I was feeling like I will froze now and on the other hand, he was laughing looking at me.

"No." He replied. Is he made up of steel? He is not feeling cold?

"Wait, I have something for you.” He said and was about to go but I stopped him to ask what it was.

"Last time, when you were feeling cold, I was not having it but now, now I have it." He said and went towards the bus. What was he talking about?

When he came back I saw a leather jacket in his hand. Then I came to know what was he talking about, on Ruan's birthday when I was feeling cold he said that he is not having his jacket. Good boy, he remembers everything! He came and wrapped it around me.

"It will help you.” He said and I heard everyone teasing us again. God please save me!

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.