Chapter : 26

Aarav's pov:

Should I really talk with her?

Everyone said that I should definitely talk with her but still I was confused. As kriya said, I know her eyes said different story but still she is engaged now. What should I do?

"Hey, are you busy?" Aananya asked knocking the door of my room.

"Yes. Don't disturb." I replied but instead of going away she left the door wide open and entered in.

"As if I was going to listen you." she mocked me and sat on the bed.

"Now tell me, why are you so tensed?" She asked and I told her everything.

"Of course you should talk with her idiot. She is engaged, not married. Everyone knows her feelings for you, then why are you being so blind about it?" She asked and I was confused on what to say further.

" But Is it right?" I asked.

"Do you want her to marry someone else? Will you be happy to see her marry him?"

"Of course not. Never." I replied instantly.

"Then go and get her." She said and by now I got enough confidence to meet her and tell her everything.

"Thank you so much." I said and hugged.

"Haha... Now go fast." She said and I quickly went out of the house. I called Aashna and asked her to meet me, she said that she is in office and I was not in mood to wait so I directly went there. As soon as I reached there, I went outside her cabin and knocked.

"Come in." Aashna replied in the usual sweet voice of hers.

When I entered in she had a complete shock on her face. I know she wasn't expecting me to be here but even I was left with no option. I want to tell​ her how much she means to me and how badly I need her back in my life and I was not willing to wait anymore so I directly came here.

"Hey." I said.

"Umm... Hi." She greeted back.

"Can we talk now, if you are not too busy?"

"Sure. I mean yes. I'm not busy." She replied. She was nervous and it was clearly visible in her eyes.

"I don't know from where to start." I said as I really got nervous. She just smiled a little and my heart skipped again. Go Aarav, you have to confess your feelings.

"Aashna, I want to tell you that I still... " My sentence was cut down by the loud knock on the door. Damn, who has to disturb now?

" Sorry." She said to me and asked the person on the door to come inside. The person entering was none another than Siddharth which made my blood boil.

"Are you busy?" He asked when he looked at me.

"No, please come in." She replied and within no seconds he was standing next to her.

"Hi Aarav, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked back.

"I'm the happiest man alive." He said. Me and Aashna both looked at him for a explanation. He took something out from his coat. A card.

"Our wedding card." He said handling it to Aashna. I didn't knew what to do, it felt like my whole world collapsed. I looked at Aashna and realised that she was already looking at me but when our eyes met, she quickly averted her gaze just like every time.

"How's it?" Siddharth asked her.

"Nice." She replied almost in a whisper. He then handed the card to me.

"Man, you are the first person after my family to whom I'm showing this card, do come in the wedding." He said resting his hand on Aashna's shoulder.

"Yeah. Sure." I replied.

"I think I should go now. Good bye." I said and left from there.

Aashna's Pov:

After my work I directly went to my home as mom ordered me to come a little early but I was not able to make it early because I had a important meeting to attend, so I decided to go home as soon as it ends. The meeting took too much time. I sat in my car and drove towards my home.

The moment I reached home, mom came and hugged me.

"Go and get fresh, I have a surprise for you.” She said and I nodded. I'm no longer interested in surprises so without any question I went to my room. I know Aarav was hurt today and I was just no able to take his image out of my head.

Today morning when he called me meet him, I was shocked but I was more shocked when he came to my office. I wasn't expecting him there. I don't know what he wanted to tell me because after Sid came, he left without saying anything. I just hope that he is ok.

I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I guess mom is here with her surprise.

"Come in Mom.” I said and saw the door opening but it was not Mom it was Nisha di standing there.

"Di? Hi.. Good evening, please come in." I said giving her a small smile.

"Don't you think you are being to formal?” She asked raising a eyebrow at me. Oops!

"Sorry.” I told and gave her a hug.

"So, how was your day today?” She asked.

"Bit hectic. The meeting took too long and I'm so tired now.” I said and rested my head on her lap.

"Why is mom so happy today and what's the surprise she was talking about?” I asked her.

"She will tell you.” She replied.

"Should I ask you something?” She asked sounding a bit a serious. I got up and looked at her.

"Of course you can. When did you started asking for my permission?"

"Are you happy with this marriage?” She asked and I was confused on what to say. Am I happy with this marriage?

" Stop acting like you are happy. I know you still Love Aarav.” She said and I was not able to utter a word.

"I don't. plus mom and dad are very happy with this marriage.” I replied.

"Are you happy?" Di asked and I saw mom coming inside my room.

"Yes, even I'm happy with this marriage."

"You made me so happy my girl.” Mom said coming inside the room and kissed my forehead. Did she listen to our conversation? What if she heard about Aarav?

"I always wanted you to marry the person you love and I'm so happy that you are marrying the love of your life.” She said. The love of my life?

"See here's your surprise, Your wedding card." She said handling me the card. It was so beautiful, with sparkling gold.

"Do you like it?” Mom asked.

"Yeah.. Of course.. I loved it." I said still looking at the card.

"Siddharth’s choice it is. He always makes a perfect choice, that's the reason he choose my daughter.” Mom said half hugging me.

I opened the card and saw my name,

'Aashna weds Siddharth.'

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.