Chapter : 53

Aashna's Pov:

It has been one week since that fighting incident happened. After that day I'm always so much worried about Aarav. I don't know why but I always have a I'll feeling that something wrong is going to happen. I don't know what is it but I just hope that nothing happens to him.

Before two days, he was out with his friends and I was missing him so much. I tried to call him but his phone was switched off, so I called Aananya and came to know that he already reached home. She than handed him her phone, I was expecting a Normal conversation from him which we always have but he was talking so formally and then I heard a girl saying, 'I won' and followed by Aarav's voice saying, 'you are cheater.' No doubt I recognized the girl's voice, it was Sanjana. I was hurt to know that he is with her so I ended the call immediately.

Aarav has always been a good boyfriend and I don't think he has done anything purposely to hurt me, but still his action do that. I don't like to see him with her. I'm very much insecure when it comes to him.
I guess my insecurities have grown too much but it happened when I came to know that Sanjana is also going to study in our college from now. Initially I was shocked that how is it possible to admit a student in the middle of the year, but as principal is her uncle, it is very much possible.

"Aashna, if you are ready come downstairs.” mom called me and I quickly went there. She served me my breakfast and went to carry on her other work. After having my breakfast I was about to leave but Di stopped me and told me to come back soon after the college as Samiksha Di, her friend who married some months back is coming to our home and she also wants to meet me. The memories of me meeting Aarav in that wedding flashed in front of me and suddenly I got happy.

"Okay, I will be there." I said and went towards my scooty. I tried to start it but was unable to do that. Now what is wrong with this? I called Aarav to ask whether he can drop me and also he got ready. I should have been happy that I was going with him after so many days but I was not happy instead I was confused on the last sentence I heard before he ended the call. 'Wait for 15 minutes, I will back soon.' To whom would he have said that was the only question in my mind.

Soon Aarav reached near my home.

"Hi, baby doll.” He said winking at me. Baby doll? It was the first time, he called me that.

"You are actually looking like a small and cutest doll.” He added. I knew why he was saying that, the dress I was wearing was like the one which dolls wear.

"Thank you and you are also looking ok ok type.” I said and he rolled his eyes.

"What happened to it?” he asked pointing towards my scooty.

"I don't know.” I said.

"Want me to check it? He asked but I declined it as I was already late.

"Anyway, Thank you so much because of you I got a chance to spend some time with my girlfriend.” He said looking at scooty as if he was talking with it. Crazy!

"Aarav, last week you said that you want to say something, what is it?” I asked and he immediately stopped the bike.

"Yes, I want to. Are you free after the college?

"No, I'm sorry but di's friend is visiting us today and she want me to be there.” I replied.

"Ok, then tomorrow?” He asked and I agreed to it. He then dropped me and went away. When I reached college, I came to know that the our first lecture is cancelled as the teacher was absent. So we all sat in the campus, gossiping. I was having so much fun but it faded from the view I saw in front of me. Sanjana was with Aarav on his bike. I hate you man! As they were approaching inside the college, a bike came in front of them, Aarav quickly applied the brake and the result was Sanjana bumped on him.

"Like what you see?” Kriya taunted.

"Shut up, I'm hating it." I said and went from that place and Kriya followed.

"Why are you angry? Haven't you seen him on bike with Divya, Anushka, Priya and many others. You were not jealous at that time, then why now?” She asked.

"I don't know. I just don't like that girl around him.” I replied. I even told her about what I heard on phone.

"Idiot, then you should be happy that You are his first priority. He made her wait, just because of you.” She said and I actually got happy hearing that. Maybe she is right, I'm overthinking.

After the college, I directly went home without wasting any time as I wanted to help Di with snacks making. But when I reached home, I realized that Samiksha di was already in our home and they both were so busy talking with each other.

"Hi di." I went and greeted her, she did the same and asked me about my studies and all other stuff.

"I must say, you are looking like a doll today.” She said complimenting. That’s what my Aarav said.

"Thank you so much di.” I replied.

"My little sister loves such type of clothes.” She said and my Di started asking her about her Sister.

"Oh, you might not have seen her. She was there in my wedding but was very busy with other relatives and Aashna, now she is also admitted in your college.” Samiksha di said and I got a ill feeling. Is Sanjana her sister?

"What's her name? I asked hoping that it's not her.

"Sanjana." She replied and I got disappointed.

"You should have brought her here." Di said.

"Even, I wanted to too but she is in Aarav's house...oh ...I mean in the house of close friends of my family.” Samiksha di replied.

"You mean Aarav Deshmukh." Di asked her and she nodded.

"Yes, you might be knowing him already. His family and our family are very close to each other and now they want to change this friendship into a relation."

"How?” I asked as soon as I heard her.

"Both the family want Sanju and Aarav to get married. No doubt it will happen, so soon once Aarav completes his studies.” She said and I got broken. I felt like I'm going to cry, So I directly went to my room.

Aarav is marrying Sanjana? Why he never said that to me? What about what we had, was everything fake?

Slowly the reality was hitting me, why on the day of wedding Viren said that Sanjana is getting ready for him. Why at the time of truth of dare Aarav didn't accepted the challenge of texting her, why his every friend keeps on teasing him about the marriage.

Why Aarav, why you did this to me.

Do vote and comment.
Thank you.