19

Aashna's Pov:

Who is Sanjana? Why would she get ready for Aarav?

We were driving back to home but Viren's words were continuously running in my mind.

"Who was the boy sitting with you?" Di asked.

"Aarav, he is my senior.” I said and saw a mischievous glint in di's eyes. Why is she smiling? I gave her what's wrong look but she said that it's nothing. Rest of the time we didn't talk as she was busy posting her pictures and I was looking out of the window enjoying the cold breeze which my faming my face.

My phone beeped. I took it out and saw a notification saying that 'Aananya Deshmukh wants to follow you.' I quickly opened my Instagram, accepted her request and followed her back and as expected she quickly accepted it. Then I got busy looking at her pictures, she is surely a social butterfly. There were so many pictures of her, the places she visited, the events she attended and many more.

I was scrolling the pictures, when a picture of small boy holding a small girl in his hands caught my sight. I opened the picture and noticed that Aarav was tagged in it. It means the small boy is Aarav! I quickly zoomed the picture, he looks almost same. But he used to look too cute in childhood, I would have definitely loved to pull his cheeks. I smiled at my thoughts and started scrolling the pictures again.

After five minutes the notification popped that Aananya is going live. I opened it and saw her still at the function. We left the place soon after the reception but Aarav and his family being close friends of the couples family they stayed there. I wished that I can stay there for some more time but I was help less.

Aananya turned the camera and I saw everyone dancing on the dance floor. Man! Why did they not did it before? I would have loved to dance. There were so many people dancing but I was busy searching for Aarav? Where is he? Is he not dancing? There was no sight of Aarav I felt bad and was about to shut the video but then Aananya flipped the camera and I finally saw him. He looked so adorable that I was not able to take my eyes of him. Then I saw Viren bringing a girl with him, he made her to dance with Aarav. Who is she? I was not able to see her face as she was turned and when she was finally going to turn towards the camera my phone ranged. Kriya!

"Why so wrong timing?” I snapped at her the moment I received the call.

"Why so rude?” She said and I realised my mistake.

"Sorry.” I said and asked her why she called.

"Actually, I don't know where but Aarav is attending a family function and you can't believe girl how handsome he is looking.” She said. Silly girl, she don't know that I even clicked so many pictures with him.

"How do you know?” I asked.

"He posted it on Instagram.” She said and I felt like my blood boiling. I don't follow him yet, then why she has to do it?

"Because you are too egoistic to send him follow request.” She said and I just wondered and how she came to know what I was thinking.

"Because I can read your mind. She said again. Man, Why she has to know everything.

"Okay enough. And moreover I'm not egoistic.” I said and she just laughed. After that I told her everything about today's evening. She was shocked to know that I was with Aarav and she kept on asking me about every single second of today's evening.

"Tomorrow you are going to say me everything.” she ordered me and I agreed to it. I even told her about 'Sanjana' but she said that I'm over thinking. Maybe she is right. I should better stop thinking about it.

After some time I reached home and went to bed but by now Kriya's words were running in my mind.
'Because you are too egoistic to send him follow request'.

Should I send him request? No no, what will he think of me. No, I won't do that. Said my half mind where as the other half said that I should definitely send it, we are friends now it's not a big deal. Maybe I should not. I said to myself and decided to sleep. I closed my eyes and saw Aarav's picture. A smile appeared on my face and I got up. What have you done to me Aarav?

I was not sleepy anymore so I took my phone and went to balcony and as I had nothing to do I opened my Instagram. I should send him the follow request. I said to myself and gathered all my strength and searched for his name. I noticed my fingers shaking while typing his name but I will do it. And without thinking twice I opened his account and sent him follow request. Regret! My heart started beating faster than usual that I can't describe it. I kept my phone aside and took a walk around the balcony. Will he accept it? What will he think of me? Have I done right? Have I really done this? I was not able to believe it. I looked at my phone and saw some notifications but I was not having any courage to take my phone so I ignored it. It once again beeped at this time I was not able to control myself. I quickly went and saw it but there was no notification from Instagram. I felt bad and went to sleep.

 Please do vote and comment

........................................................................
Please do vote and comment.
Thank you.