John Shelby - I miss you Daddy

*this one is gonna be in the POV of Johns daughter*

*1 month after Johns death* - 6 years old
It's been a month Since daddy has been gone and mummy has only just stopped crying. I don't know why he left but mummy said he won't be coming back but he is happier now. I talk to him every night though.

I lay in bed and look up at the ceiling "Hi daddy, can you hear me? It's been a month since you've left us daddy. Mummy is sad all of the time and so is Uncle Arthur. I'll be a good girl from now on I promise. If I be good will you come back please? I really miss you daddy"

*1 year after Johns death* - 7 years old
"It's been a year since you've gone daddy. Uncle Arthur had a party for you today, he said you would've really liked it. He really misses you. So does Uncle Tom and Finn. Mummy doesn't cry as much anymore, only when she looks at pictures. Uncle Finn took me swimming a few weeks ago. That was a lot of fun. Did you see me swimming daddy? I miss you"

*5 years after Johns death* - 12 years old
"It's been 5 years daddy, I'm almost a teenager. Uncle Tommy is gonna teach me how to shoot a gun. Can you see? I now know why you left us daddy and it hurts me that I can't grow up without a dad. Mummy gave me one of your T-shirt's to sleep in, she says it still smells like you. I take your picture with me everywhere daddy and I try not to cry. I really miss you daddy"

*10 years after Johns death* - 22 years old
"It's been 10 years daddy. Mum isn't very well, she got sick and I'm scared I'm gonna lose her too. She tells me stories of when you were younger, you used to be a troublemaker. Uncle Tommy says I'm exactly like you. Can you see me daddy?"

*15 years after Johns death* -27 years old
"It's been 15 years Dad. Did mum find you? She tried to keep it together but she just missed you too much. At least she is happy now. I met someone dad. I really like him, we're gonna get married and have a good life. Uncle Arthur says you'd really like him. He is doing better now. I think Uncle Tommy really missed you too, did he find you as well? Can you see me Daddy? Can you even hear me daddy? I really miss you"

The little patter of tiny feet interrupted me and I turned around to find 2 little boys growing at me wildly "Now boys, you know you are supposed to be in bed. C'mon John, C'mon Tommy" they giggled at me and ran off to their bedrooms.

I put them to bed and told them stories about my brave dad and his brave but stupid brothers. I showed them pictures and they smiled and listened as I continued telling them stories about the family members they'd never meet.

 I showed them pictures and they smiled and listened as I continued telling them stories about the family members they'd never meet

~~~~~
I know this isn't in its normal routine but I had an idea and needed to post. Ngl I cried while writing this so I hope you guys like it!❤️