John Shelby - Fall for you

"My brother is gonna kill me if I'm not home soon" You shouted as you and John ran down to the river

"My brother is gonna kill me if I'm not home soon" You shouted as you and John ran down to the river. The two of you had a love / hate relationship. One minute you'd be fighting and arguing,the next you'd be the bestfriends. Like an old married couple,Polly would say.

"He'll get over it" John laughed as he pulled you down to sit beside him. Whenever the two of you spent the day together,you would always sit beside the river talking for an hour or two before you went your separate ways. You didn't know why,it was something that you'd always done since you were kids. You loved spending time with John,fighting with him exhausted you and you hated it. You never used to fight when you were kids but as you got older,you both seemed to clash a lot more.

"Don't the stars look beautiful tonight?" You questioned your bestfriend,sending a glance his way.

"The only beautiful thing I see is you,Y/N" you mouth dropped a little before turning your gaze to John. A small laugh came out of your mouth as you playfully pushed his shoulder"

"Oh piss off John,that's cheesy even for you"  a cocky smirk graced his face as he watched a smile settle on your face. It was one of his favourite things about you.

A comfortable silence sat between you two,the only sound that could be heard was the slight ripple of the water everytime the sole of your shoe hit it lightly.

"I meant it. You're beautiful. You always are" John finally breathed out causing you to turn to him,ready to tell him to piss off again "I know that we promised that we'd never fall in love when we were teenagers because we didn't want to ruin what we had. But,Y/N,I'm so in love with you and I can't hide it anymore"

You're eyes searched John's face in an attempt to find any sort of hint that he was joking but his face remained serious.

"How John? How can you love me?" You questioned him. You didn't think you Were anything special,you always though that he always saw you as a sister and nothing more.

"How can I not?" He questioned "you're perfect. You always say what's on your mind,you're not afraid of anything,you're not afraid to stand up to me or my brothers,you're funny,smart,beautiful. I could go on but we'd be here all night" he chuckled lightly.

Slowly,he scooted over to you and took your hands in his,his eyes meeting yours. "Truth is,Y/N. I've fallen for you. I've loved you from the very start,I can't live without you. A girl like you is impossible to find and I've found you"

The whole time that John was speaking,you couldn't find a single word to say back to him so instead you knelt up and placed a soft,sweet kiss on his plump lips before pulling back. John's hand stopped your face and kept it close to his.

"Talk is cheap anyway" he stated before bringing you in for another sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,I hope you enjoy this one.
So I was wondering if anybody would read a Vampire Diaries Gif Imagines? Let me know in the comments. I was also wondering if somebody would be able to make me another book cover for my second peaky blinders book and maybe one for a vampire diaries one? Let me know! ILY ALL❤️