Arthur Shelby - Jealousy

*REQUESTED by @supernaturalfan456 *

Being married to Arthur Shelby was difficult. Everyday you had to watch women,throw themselves at Arthur. It was kind of embarrassing to watch them. They knew he was married but they still continued to try and get him to take them home.

You scoffed as you watched a gaggle of women giggle at something Arthur said. Tommy turned his head to where your gaze was and let out a small chuckle when he saw your expression.

"How can he just sit there with all of those hanging off of him?" You spat through gritted teeth. Tommy watched with an amused expression as you stormed into the small room,slamming the door behind you. The sound of the slam caused Arthur to jump,immediately he knew what it was.

Arthur and tommy locked eyes as Tommy used his head to point in the direction that you had just gone. Arthur nodded and got up,trying to free himself from the death grip of the women leaving Tommy to chuckle at the situation and internally thank himself for not getting married.

Arthur headed into the room and saw you downing a shot of whiskey,cringing at the taste but downing another glass. A smile spread across his face as he sat opposite you.

"Y'alright sweetheart?"

Your eyes flickered towards him,seeing him with a huge grin on his face. Your gaze quickly returned to the table and downed another shot.

"What are you doing in here? I'm sure your little fan group is missing you"

Arthur let out a chuckle to which you returned him a glare. "Awe,who knew you could get so jealous"

You picked up a random toothpick that John had left and threw it at your husband,he blocked his face but started giggling at your pouty face.

"Do they not know that you are married? I swear I will cut every single on of them" you growled. Arthur watched you with a big smile on his face,loving every minute of this jealous side of you.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Shelby"

"I love you Mrs Shelby" he sang

~~~Only a short one but hope you guys like it

~~~
Only a short one but hope you guys like it