John Shelby

The day had finally arrived

The day had finally arrived. You were finally marrying your bestfriend. You had been planning your wedding since you were a little girl and you always played scenarios out in your head of how you would meet your future husband. Never in a million years did you think you'd be marrying John Shelby. If somebody had told little 10 year old Y/N that she would be marrying her bestfriend,she would have pretended to gag and laughed straight in your face.

"You look absolutely stunning,Y/N"  Ada's eyes lit up as she walked into the room. She was in awe of your look.

"Our John is never gonna be able to keep his hands off you" Polly smirked and Ada agreed

"Our John is never gonna be able to keep his hands off you" Polly smirked and Ada agreed. You blushed and bent down to give Karl a high five.

"You ready,love?" The voice of Arthur Shelby floated through the room,Arthur was going to walk you down the aisle. He cried when you had asked him,which John obviously made fun of him for.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be" you smiled and felt your hands get sweaty as you linked your arm with Arthur's.

Arthur started to walk you towards John. He was wearing a grey suit and a huge grin on his face. His eyes widened when he saw you and you saw him turn towards Tommy and Finn doing a little 'get in' nod. You rolled your eyes and stopped at the little step. Arthur pulled you in for a bear hug before letting you go.

"If he hurts you then I'll sort 'im out. Don't you worry ,Y/N" you laughed at the oldest Shelby and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before kneeling next to John.

"You look fuckin' gorgeous" John leaned over and whispered in your ear.

"Not looking so bad yourself either,Mr Shelby"

*time skip to after all the vows and shiz cus im lazy🙂*

"Do you,John Michael Shelby, Take Y/N Rose Taylor to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold,through sickness and in health?"

"I do"

"And do you,Y/N Rose Taylor,take John Michael Shelby to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold,through sickness and in health?"

"I do"

"John,you can now kiss your wife"

John smirked and wasted no time in planting his lips on yours. It was sloppy but also soft,you could tell that he had been waiting all day to do that.

The families behind you guys all cheered and wiped as you and John kissed and the smile couldn't be wiped off yours or his face.

"I love you so much,John. Always and forever" you whispered as he held your hand and you walked towards your new family.

"Always and forever" he smiled back.