One direction fight

Niall

You hear a soft knocking on the door. You expect it to be Niall. You haven't seen him in six months though you're not all that excited. And why should you be, after what he'd done? You open the door. "Hey babe!" He says grinning ear to ear and pecking you on the cheek. You just turn and walk away. "What's wrong?" He asks as his eyebrows twist in confusion. "This!" You say tossing him a mag. "Its everywhere! Who is she? And when were you ever gonna tell me?! Huh, Niall?" You ask furiously. He looks at the cover and chuckles to himself. "You find this funny?!" You ask letting tears roll down your face as your forehead creases in anger and confusion. He looks up and obviously notices that you're crying because his eyes widen as he walks up and hugs you tight. You push him away. "Don't touch me!" You shout, wiping your tears. "What if I told you I hadn't done any of that?" He asks taking a step closer. "And you'd really expect me to believe that?" You ask raising your eyebrows. "Yes, I would. I'd expect you to trust me enough to know that I'd never hurt you in that way or in anyway." He says seriously. You look down at your feet, now feelings of guilt were covering you. What if he was telling the truth? "And I'd also expect you to know what photoshop is!" He says sarcastically while letting out a little laugh. You look up at him, his smile could warm any girls heart. Any girl, but he chose you and only you. He pulled you onto the couch showing you exactly what he meant. You felt so stupid. "I-Im so sorry" you stuttered. "I'm such and Idiot. I really don't deserve you Niall!" You cry into his chest. He lifts your chin and smiles "Don't ever say something so silly. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I would have reacted the same way if I was in your place!" He said. You smiled up at him. He was always so understanding. He cupped your face with one hand while holding your waist with the other. You felt his soft, warm lips press against yours!

Liam

You were waiting for the past hour at the club! Liam had still not arrived! You were getting annoyed so you had a couple drinks getting kinda buzzed. There were so many drunk retards giving you these looks that made you sick! Where the hell was Liam?!? You loved him to the moon and back but sometimes just ugh! You casually took a sip of your drink when suddenly you felt arms around your waist you turn around expecting to see Liam but instead you see a drunk idiot, before you had time to react his lips crashed against yours! You tried pushing him away but his grip was way too strong! You opened your eyes to see Liam standing there with glossy eyes & disappointment written on his face. He just turned and walked away. The guy's grip loosend and you were able to get free. You ran after Liam grabbing his wrist but he pulled it away. "Liam!" You called after him. "What?!" He snapped. "I didn't.." He cut you off. "You didn't what? Kiss him? Cause I'm pretty sure that's what I saw you doing!" He shouts angrily. "Liam just listen to me, please?" You begged. "No! I don't wnat to hear it!" He screamed raising his arms in the air. "Don't you trust me?" You whispered in a shaky voice. "Right now, you're making it pretty damn hard to!" He said rubbing his fingers through his hair. "Well did you even think about how I felt? I thought you knew me long enough to know I would never do some thing like that to you! I felt so invaded and I expected you to do something about that, by giving that guy a piece of your mind! But I obviously thought wrong!" You say letting tears stream down your face. "And thanks for coming in time Liam, who knows what he might have done next!" You mumble throwing your face into your hands. Just the thought of something so horrid made you sick! "Y/n, I - I'm so sorry!" He said softly, taking a step closer to you. You look up expecting him to hug you tightly because that's what you really needed but instead you see him running into the club. "Liam!" You call after him. "Don't do anything stupid!" You run inside and find that jerk on the floor with a really bad nose bleed and Liam shouting out not so polite words at him. "Liam! Oh my gosh!" You say engulfing him a hug. He holds you tightly and pulls back but still holding your waist and says "I'm so, so sorry for being such an Idiot! I should have trusted you! I always did! Your amazing, your perfect, your..." You cut him off. "Your the best thing that ever happend to me!" You say looking up into his chocolate eyes. His face lights up and the ends of his lips curve upwards into a smile that melted you. He leaned in so his soft lips could touch yours and you shared a magical kiss.

Harry

You walked into the club and the music was blaring so loud you could barely even hear yourself think! There were people falling on the floor. Strange guys giving you very strange looks. You felt a bit unsettled. Where the hell was Harry? You walked around the corner, trying to find your feet as the bright lights flickered. You looked up and that's when your heart stopped. You blinked a couple times to make sure what you were seeing was real. "Harry?!" you call, but there was no response. "Harry!!" you say louder. Harry must've now noticed because his eyes widened and pushed the girl off of him and came running towards you. You decided to turn and walk out the door, you didn't want to see his face but you felt his soft hand grip your wrist. "What?!" You snapped. "Y/n, I didn't, she ..." You cut him off. "What Harry? You didn't kiss her? Cause that's what it looked like to me!" "She came on to me!" He screamed. "And you honestly expect me to believe that?" You ask rasing her eyebrows. "Yes! Listen I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing! But I do know she came on to me! Please believe me!" He begged. "And why the hell should I? Huh, Harry? Gimme one good reason why!" You said turning away from him but he held your shoulders tight, forcing you to look at him. "Because.." He whispered. "Because I - I..." He stuttered as you both looked up and felt cold drops of rain on your faces. You both looked back down as he said "Because I love you!" He breathed. He said this for the first time. "And I love you too!" You cried as he held you against his warm body tightly and kissed your forehead. You looked up into his gorgeous green eyes that sort of sparkled in the soft light of the moon. He smile and kissed you passionatley as the rain poured down!