Meeting Liam

You were at the autograph signing and you finally got to Liam and he stared at you. You felt really uncomfortable so you put your head down, he finally signed it and you saw him write something on the back but you didn't ask so you headed on home. When you put your CD in you noticed what Liam had written on the back. It was his number... So you texted him while singing along to the CD.

You: hey this is Y/N and you gave me your number on the back of the CD today.

Liam: oh hey ;)

So you and Liam talked for a really long time but he had to go to bed so you turned off your phone and realized that Liam had a gf, and you love Danielle and wouldn't want to see them break up. But then again you LOVE liam and you really want to be with him. You tried to shake it off by inviting some pals over your doorbell rang and answered it thinking it would be your friends, but instead you see Liam standing outside your door with roses. AWW you smile but the he asks to come in and you shake your head yes, still wondering into space. Then Liam starts to kiss you, you pull away.

Liam: I sorry I just couldn't help myself....

Me: Liam I want to kiss you but what about Danielle?

Liam: my Danielle? what about her?

Me: you are HER boyfriend

Liam: no I'm not! We broke up a month ago.

Me: oh in that case, - you broke your sentence off with a make-out session and then the door rang and told the girls to go home that u couldnt have people over anymore. After making love to Liam he asks you to be his girlfriend... Of course you say yes! and you date non-stop for 2 years then one day your doorbell rang so you went to get it and it was Liam in a tux outside your door with roses and a ring box on his knees.

He says:

"My one true love I have written you a poem;

It feels like we've been in love for decades, like you've always been my friend since time began. I look into your eyes and see my future, I hear your voice and its the most beautiful solo ever. When we kiss the world seems to stop spinning, my heart skips a beat and I fall even more for you. You're the blood that runs through my veins, my will to push on in every aspect of life. I think of the love I have for you and all that comes to my mind is heaven. A place where only life is perfect and something as simple as loving a woman like you brings a man to his knees in an instant. I want to spend my life with you and no one else, I'm ready to take the next step. I've been ready since i met you...

I'm down on my knees a ring in one hand and a dozen roses in the other.

Will you marry me?

you cry happily and say yes.

kid

one boy named

Andrew