Louis (fight)

'Lou pleassse, put your phone away! You promised that it's was only you and me time today!' you growled a little, what made Louis chuckle 'One second' he texted faster and put his phone away 'Finally!' you said relieved 'Who was it maybe?' you asked him 'Oh nobody' he shrugged off and laid his arm on your shoulder 'Yeah right nobody? I always knew you could talk to ghosts!' you said with a little sarcasm in your voice 'Ha.ha, funny, if you want to know it was just... Zayn!' he looked a little nervous, normally Louis love it when you made such remarks and when he told you that his voice was trembling a little.

You just ignored his comment and both of you were shopping farther, you stepped the store Forever 21 inside. You picked everything you liked and that was a lot because it was your favorite store. You knew when you went apply these outfits, Louis would message again "Zayn" you would believe him but something said he was lying.

'You and me time, remember?' you chuckled when you hit playful his shoulder and stepped to the cashier. After 5 minutes you felt two strong arms around your waist 'Looks like someday you would have every garment from here!' he chuckled when he saw all the clothes in your hands, you mimic him and stuck then your tongue out. He shook his head and kissed you but then you heard some people cough what made you blush, you looked at the lady behind the counter that nodded that it was your turn.

You both laughed when you stepped outside 'She was not really happy' you said between your laughter 'indeed, but I was not done so-' he leaned again in but stopped when his phone went off. He looked at you, someone was calling him 'No.. please lou-', 'sorry I really need to pick up' he picked up and stepped away from you. What made you angry and a little suspicious, so you decided to follow him.

You heard what Louis told to that girl, yes a girl her name was Lottie something like that 'No, I can't tell her!' you heard him say, what need he tell you 'No I told I can't and not now!' he sighed. You're eyes filled up with tears and before you knew they started fall. You stopped listening, Louis was cheating on you?! 'I have to go!' he said and turned his body but he stopped when he saw you crying.

'Y/n?' he stepped closer to you 'Hey, shtt... what happened? Why are you crying?' his both hands touched one cheek. You looked him straight in the eyes and shook your head and pushed his hands away 'I thought you loved me!' you almost yelled at him. 'What?!' he looked confused 'Don't act stupid' you let you bags fall and before you run away you yelled that he could be a free man and that he could f*ck his Lottie.
You were now home, Louis called you 21 times and every message you deleted without even looking at. One hour past and you thought about what he had done, cheating! You shook your head, you hated also being alone so after that hour you felt like the walls were coming on you. So you decided to call someone, no,no,no your phone list was huge, no,no and yes.

#Phone call
?: Hey girly, what's up?!
You: Per-rie?! C-can you please c-come to my h-house? -you started cry again when you heard her voice-
Perrie: Oh girly what's wrong?! I come, I'm there in 5 min'
You: Okay, I tell you then bye
Perrie: Bye, don't do stupid things!

#5 min' later
'Y/n?!' you heard someone come inside -oh I almost forgot, Perrie is your best friend and has a key because before she moved in by Zayn. You 2 shared a flat- 'Y/n?!.. Y/n?! It's not funny, tell me where you are?!' she was probably saw first in the kitchen 'Here' you voice was a little weaker than normal, you have it always when you cry. 'Oh sweetie! What happened? -Wait you had today an Louis and you day! What has he done?! I go kill that guy!' she searched your face 'H-he ch-' you started cry more and Perrie soothe you 'Just cry it out!'
After a while you calmed and tell what happened, Perrie stood up 'You stay here and I go talk with him! I always saw him as brother but what he did now is unacceptable!' you tried to stop her but she went out before you knew.
Perrie called that's it's would be pretty late when she went again here but you said that you wanted to be alone for a while so the whole night you cried till you fell asleep.

#Next Day

Y/N!' Yelled Perrie what made you jump up in the seats 'Jes*s! Perrie!' she only chuckled when she saw you 'To your room now!' she commanded you 'What?!' you asked confused 'Room! Now! No question! I take cloths, you put them on and you go outside with me!' you hated that, 'I don't want outside, I just want to be sitting here like a helpless person with ice cream and cry because my ex-boyfriend cheated on me!' you sighed and laid down on bed. She rolled her eyes 'Don't be silly and put this on!' 'Why?' you asked and looked at the cloths she gave you, Louis loved this outfit. You sighed 'What's wrong?!' asked Perrie 'Lo-Lou lo-ved this' she smiled a little 'Don't think about that, if you are done I do your hair and make-up, okay?' you nodded and walked inside the bathroom. After you were done, Perrie did your hair and your make up 'Now you are PER-FECT!' she giggled.

#Park.

'And where are we going?' you asked a little annoyed, you don't want to go out. You broke up with Louis one day ago, you are not in the mood for celebrating something! 'No question, follow the path and you should see. You sighed and did what she said and after a short walk. You loved picnic, you and Louis did this for your first date and every anniversary (3 times) you did it whole again like the first time. You felt something warm roll on your cheek, it was a tear 'You don't like it?' you heard behind you a familiar voice. 'Lo-.. I-.. what-.. you-' you looked confused and you wanted to walk away again but he stopped you. 'You go nowhere! You let me explain first and then you can choose to do this or walk away!' he said. Why should I give him a chance thought you but you loved still him also he didn't.

'So you and me time-', 'Tell me why you cheated! WHAT DID I WRONG!?' you interrupted him 'I DON'T CHEATED Y/N!' you take a step back, after all this years you saw him never serious like that 'Sorry, it's just I don't cheated, I wanted surprise you and Lottie helped me and she had only yesterday time because the other days she has a lot of homework and-' you don't listen anymore what he was telling about Lottie how dumb could I be you thought 'I'm really dumb? Omg Lottie and then the phone call and OMG!' you hand hit your face what made Louis laugh 'If you don't mind but I don't want to f*ck my sister!' he chuckled what made you hit his chest playful 'I was, I know you were lying and when I heard you.. UGH!' you buried your face in your hands 'It's nothing!' his strong arms wrapped around you 'I messed up this time, didn't i?' you asked him 'You know, yes you did but I love you so y/n, I wanted do this special' he let you go and was now kneeling 'but after this, I think it's impossible to forget it -(your full name)- will you marry me?!' you looked at him 'I'm so dumb' escaped only from your lips 'that's a special answer, love but it's much easier to say yes' you both chuckled 'OF COURSE I WILL SAY YES!' you jumped on his what made him fall 'So my fiancée, should we eat or-' you interrupted him 'Just kiss me you fool' with both of you shared a passionate kiss and after that you both were eating and cuddle the whole time on the blankets.