Three

Damaris Rana

I was sitting in a chair in the middle of a dimly lit room, dressed as Leo in the black outfit I wore yesterday. I look around to find that it's completely empty. While looking to my left, I see movement out of the corner of my eye.

I look in front of me to see the three men from the alley. They are all dressed in dark jeans and black shirts. They slowly approach me while I'm captivated by their beauty.

The one with blue eyes that remind me of ice, comes to a stop right in front of me. I have to crane my neck back to look up at him while he looks down at me. He reaches his hand out and moves a strand of my hair from my eye, before he moves his hand to the back of my head and grips my hair in his fist, pulling my head farther back.

He leans over me and catches my lips in a hard dominating kiss. He bites my bottom lip, demanding to let him enter. I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in. I fight him for dominance but lose almost immediately. He attacks my mouth with force and power, letting me know that I am his to dominate and do with as he wishes.

He pulls me up by my hair, not breaking the kiss. He turns us around so that he can sit on the chair. He places me on his lap, making me straddle him. I can feel his hard cock under my core through our clothes.

He breaks the kiss, allowing me to take a breath I desperately needed, leaving a trail of kisses along my jaw and continues his attack on my neck. His hands trail down my sides and grip my hips tightly, making me grind my core on his large hard length, causing a moan to leave my lips as wetness floods my panties.

I open my eyes to find the man with green eyes that look like emeralds. He replaces blue eyes grip in my hair, and crashes his mouth onto mine, invading my mouth like it held the key to life. His tongue dominates my mouth immediately, letting me know, like blue eyes, that I'm his to dominate and do with as he pleases.

I moan into his mouth when blue eyes finds the sweet spot on my neck. I feel him smirk against my skin as he starts to bite, lick, and suck the spot. I continue to moan into green eyes mouth as he dominates mine when I feel another set of lips on the back of my neck.

Grey eyes attack the other side of my neck, from behind me. His places his hand on my waist before travelling them up, under my shirt, to cup my breasts that aren't covered by a bra. He attacks my neck with force and need, finding another sweet spot. He attacks it like blue eyes, biting, licking and sucking it, while his hands knead my breasts, making me moan loudly as green eyes pulls away slightly to let me take a breath to fill my burning lungs, before claiming my mouth again.

Grey eyes pinched and twists my nipples, sending shots of pleasure and need straight to my core, as blue eyes continues to grind me against his length. I can feel the friction through our clothing as I come closer to climaxing.

After a few more twist and pinches of my nipples, I cum. I screaming soundlessly into green eyes mouth while writhing in pleasure against blue eyes. Grey eyes hands travel up and down my body as he continues to kiss my neck along with blue eyes.

***

I wake up panting and sweating. I can feel the wetness pooled between my legs, as I feel the after effects of my orgasm travel through my body.

Well, that's a first. I actually had an orgasm from a dream. An orgasm caused by three men, three murders. An orgasm while dreaming of myself as Leo.

I get up and head to the bathroom, it had a small shower in the corner. My best friend, Simon, had one of his buddies illegally turn the water on in the building, making our life easier.