Twenty

Damaris Rana

"You fucking pieces of shit! You have a problem with me, so why the hell do you have to drag him into this shit! He never did anything to you!" I screamed at them with my eyes clenched shut as tears soaked my face. "Please," I begged in a broken voice. "Please let him go. You have a problem with me, not him. You can continue to hurt me, just let him go. Please."

I opened my eyes just as my legs gave way and I fell to my knees. I looked up at Luca. He was looking down at me with a hard, emotionless face that mirrored the expressions his brothers had.

"Are you done?" He asked, his voice devoid of any emotion.

A shiver ran down my spine as I realized what I just did. I slapped him. I fucking slapped him! Then to top it all off, I yelled and cursed at them. Shit.

Luca took a step towards me to which I responded to by scurrying backwards, trying to get away. He didn't stop. He continued forward until he was in front of me, and crouched down. He put one arm around my back and the other under my knees and lifted me in his arm. His hold was gentle, a sharp contrast from his facial expression. My body tensed as he started walking up the stairs without another word.

We reached the floor with their bedrooms without a single word being said. The silence only served to increase my fear and the closer we approached the bedroom the more my body shook in fear for the consequences I will face.

Jace and Alec had already entered the room before the two of us. Luca placed me on the bed while I looked around trying to spot where the other two were so I could see when they moved to hurt me and prepare myself. I could hear water running in the bathroom which indicated that at least one of them was in there.

I turn my head towards Alec who came out of the closet door. He had a shirt and a pair of boxers in his hand. He walked into the room with the running water where I'm guessing Jace is.

I flinched when I felt Luca bring his hand to my face. He seated himself on the bed and raised his hands to cup my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumbs. He trailed one of his hands down to the side of my neck, making me tense up.

This is it. He's going to choke me. I shut my eyes waiting for him to harm me but shot them open in shock when I felt his warm lips on my forehead.

Did he just kiss me?

Intense sparks of pleasure erupted on the skin his lips kissed. They were more intense than the ones that their simple touches causes. I shut my eyes as pleasure swept through my body, forcing my muscles to relax. His lips lingered on my skin before he pulled away. I raised my hand up to the spot he kissed, in a trance-like state of contentment.

I snap out of my confused emotions as I felt his arms wrap around me again. He lifted me and headed towards the bathroom where Alec was standing by the door with his arms crossed.

My eyes widen as they caught sight of the bathtub filling with water. Fear coursed through my body as I realized what was going to happen.

They're going to drown me.

I start struggling in Luca's arms. His grip tightened before he placed me on the countertop. I backed up until my back was flat against the mirror on the side furthest from the tub.

Jace turned off the water and went to stand by the door where Alec was while Luca remained standing near me.

"Undress," ordered Alec.

"W-what?" I stuttered, looking at him with fear-filled eyes.

"Remember what we talked about," Luca snapped, glaring at him.