Tragedy

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

"Sky" where am I? why is everything black "Sky" and where is that voice coming from "I'm in your mind" huh? "Sky, listen to me" okay "Prepare yourself. Don't lean back. Keep moving forward" I don't understand.... "Something will..."

" Sky! Wake up! You'll be late " Mother again. The dream. Oh, it was just a dream. A weird dream. Strange dream. But I hope that it doesn't mean anything. I hope that it's just an ordinary dream. But what if...

" Sky! " Mother shouted "breakfast is ready! "

" Okay mom! I'll just take a shower and go there " I said getting up from my bed. My headaches. Ugh!

----------------------------------------------

I'm finished taking a bath and clothing myself. I better go now. I took my bag from my study desk and opened the door to the way through the stairs and through the dining room.

" Sky, you should take care of yourself in school and always remember that we're always here for you, even your far away from us, we're always their to protect and guide you " Mother said softly. Mother is kinda different right now, she's worried about me and reminds me of everything, she's not like this " And we love you Sky, me and your father loves you very much. "

" Of course mom, I know and I love you too " I said and mother surprisingly hugged me.

" We'll always love you Sky, our only son " Mother reminded again. I can feel the tears racing from mothers cheeks. Mom seems weird today, but I always know that mother really love me.

" Mom are you crying? " I asked worriedly. Mother is like saying goodbye. She's making me worry.

" No, son I'm just happy that we've seen you grow " Mom said while wiping her tears on her cheeks. Mom is really emotional this time.

" Of course mom, and you'll see me grow more " I said.

" I hope son. I hope so " Mom said " I just feel so emotional today. Haha. You should go now you'll be late on school. "

" I'll just eat my breakfast and I'll go " I said then mother left me and got to the kitchen. This day seems to be weird. Oh No! Yesterday! Ken. I hope he's okay now.

----------------------------------------------

I finished eating and I'm on my way now to JM's house. I hope that this day will be fine and great. The town seems to be sad today. The garden's flowers are pale and the sky is dark and thundering but the rain doesn't seem to fall. Nobody's playing outside, I think they're afraid of the dull weather. It feels windy and cold too. I'm lucky I wore a jacket. Only a few residents of the Livelet town has get out from their house. I'm almost near at JM's house. Well, it isn't far away from ours. It's just 15 houses away from ours. Why didn't I just speed up to their house cause I have speed ability! I think I just want to exercise somehow. It would be boring if I use it right? Im asking myself again. Finally, I reached their house and I can see JM from their door.

" What a great timing " I said.

" I just finished fixing myself. Oh by the way, do I look fine today? " JM asked and I looked at him from toe to head.

" You look better than yesterday. You were too messy " I stated.

" Oh, thanks. We should go now " JM said.