Choiceless

Thank you for reading my story lovers!
Hope you like it!
Please vote!

   ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

It couldn't be...
This can't be possible...
He died...
We saw it...

There's no way that he's alive. Maybe this girl copied his features and made a clone of him. That must be it...

" Don't let them trick you. " I stated, gazing proudly at the girl in orange dress that is hanging her sword in her left hand. My gaze turned to the guy that looks like Ken. How dare her to copy the likeness of our dearest friend.

" Am I? It would be such an idiotic thing to do in this magnificent magical world of ours. " The girl in the orange dress stated apathetically. " You could ask him if you want to. "

The guy that totally seemed like Ken stopped beside our enemy. Let's see if you will still hide in your cloak. " You useless bastard! How could you copy the face of our dearest friend! Quit the act you piece of shit! "

" Oh my, you made him more mad at you. " Our menacing adversary stated pitifully. The guy's stare at us became a glare.

" Stop the play you creep! If you want to kill us, kill us with your hands! " I screamed. I cannot accept this anymore. " I'll just kill you for this quarrel to end! "

I used my speed ability and sped infront of the queen in a flash. I raised my right hand and, suddenly, my breathing became heavy and hard. I'm catching my breath. It feels like someone is gripping my neck.

I coughed and coughed, placed my two hands on my neck. My knees slowly fell on the ground and I just looked up at the girl that is looking at me blankly something invisible is really making my breathing hard. I-it's... I cannot...

" Stop it. " The girl said like an order, and after it, I found my self chasing my breath, facing the ground with two hands on my lap.

Something suddenly tapped my shoulder and I felt being carried away. And when I straightened my head, still chasing my breath. The girl is distanced from me. A hand tapped my shoulder, and when i turned, Breanne's face met mine. She is, so gorgeous...

I shook my head and stood up, she followed. I was brought back to my previous position.

" How rude, we were talking. " The girl stated. The guy kept glaring at us with his eyes.

I glanced at JM that has the Akeela guy clinging on his shoulder. His eyes are quivering while gazing at the Ken-like impostor. Does he believe that that person is really Ken? Oh please!

My teeth clenched and after a sudden, I am infront of the impostor. Die you demon!

The glare of his brown eyes focused on me and, suddenly, a horrendous whip of air beside me threw me to the far wall that is next to him, making some of my bones fractured. I can't help but groan and grunt.

My feet fell on the chair and my body surrendered and it lied their, aching with the minor fractures, I guess. Even with these, I can still fight. I won't let you defile the memory of our dearest friend!

I stood up, aching with the small cramps that I have on my legs. Breanne, JM and the Akeela guy kept staring at our adversaries. I bet they're just having an eye-to-eye staring contest.

The impostor turned his head and glared at me. After a few seconds, I noticed my breathing became hard and shallow again. I cannot find air. It's becoming heavy again. Something is suffocating me. Something is killing my lungs.

" It's not something, it's someone. " The girl stated and turned to face me unrelentingly. I sat back on the green steel chair, chasing my breath.