Planning

I awfully need votes!!

    ~~~~~~~Breanne's POV~~~~~~~

" Did you summon us? " The guy in the middle said.

All of them have black cloaks covering their faces and body.

" How did you? " Ken asked, flabbergasted.

" It was easy to track your essence. " The guy on the left said confidently and glanced to Ken.

" Ah, who is this beautiful lass that we have here? " The guy in the middle said.

" She's Breanne. " Ken said. " Breanne, meet the three hidden phrophecies, right? Please take your cloaks off. "

After it, their features became lucid. They look young.

The one in the middle has pale green hair and aquamarine eyes. The one on his left has bright brown eyes and dark green hair. The one on his right has dirty-white hair and shining yellow eyes.

" Breanne this is Lucio, Allen, and I bet this is Clark. Lucio, Allen, and Clark or what else, Breanne. " Ken introduced.

" Pleased to meet you milady. What do you need? " Lucio asked and bowed.

" You might help us in some terms. " I stated and gazed at them.

They just exchanged confused glances.

" The dark emblem, we don't know its true potential. " I asked and fiddled with my hair.

" You want to know? " Lucio asked.

" Obviously yes. " I answered.

" For what cause? " Lucio asked and smirked.

" The world is near its end. " I stated and their eyes widened.

" What? " They asked in unison, looking bewildered.

" The emblem is on the hands of the demons. " I said and they blinked several times, speechless.

" But how!? " Allen asked.

" Let's just say...
In exchange of an important life. " Ken explained and shrugged his shoulders.

" So you want us to tell the details about the dark emblem? " Lucio asked and I nodded.

Lucio signed something to Clark and he sighed.

" The dark emblem is a magical item that conceals a god's power once taken and can be released only by the holder. " Clark explained. It's more worst and complicated than I expected. " That's it. "

" How do we give the power back to the its owner? " Ken asked

" By the consent of the holder, the power will be transferred back to the owner. " Clark stated.

This will be a hard game.

" Thanks for the info. " I said.

" Is that the reason why you called us? " Lucio asked.

" Actually...
...
We did not call you. I just mentioned your so called 'title' when I was explaining to her. " Ken explained.