In Pursuit

~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

After eating, the newly formed group prepared themselves for the battle and practiced in the forest for a while.

After being satisfied of the results, they returned home, ate dinner and decided to rest for the next day...

--------

Sky woke up early and took a fresh bath after noticing that nobody is still awake. He changed into a white shirt and a black pants brought by the three hidden phrophecies. He took his newly cleaned shoes under Breanne's bed where he slept last night and started putting its laces on.

When he finally decided that he is fully equipped, he left the room after leaving a piece of paper and a last glance to Breanne and smiled.

" Go on with the plan, even if without me. " Sky said and closed the door silently, leaving Breanne that is blissfully sleeping.

Sky searched for the cabinet. And when he found it...
... he opened it and casted some words.

The cabinet lit into violet light and Sky went through it.

After a matter of seconds, the light disappeared and the cabinet slammed its door shut.

      -----------------------------------

Breanne unconsciously moved his right arm to where Sky slept. When her hands reached the mattress, her eyes lit up and she quickly sat up.

Her gaze turned to where her arm lied and saw that Sky was not there anymore.

She quickly wore her shoes and went downstairs. Breanne knocked the door of Ken's and JM's room in panick.

She knocked three times and when the door was about to open...
... Ken opened the door, just woke up.

" Sky, he's missing. " Breanne announced and Ken's eyes widened.

Ken quickly woke JM up and told the news. JM's eyes widened in terror and went to Breanne.

They woke everybody up and and searched for Sky in each corner of the room.

When they found none of him, they decided to station in the living room.

Each one of them sat in the long sofas and on the small ones. A round glass table is placed infront of them.

JM just stood behind Ken that is sitting on a small sofa only able to fit one person.

JM slowly walked near the round table and kneeled on the floor.

The puzzled minds of the others was then disrupted by JM's fist that slammed on the table.

" It's my fault! I did hurt him! " JM screamed and everything became still. And he grunted with guilt.

Sky's mother, Aqua, started sobbing. Her hands covered her whole face. " It's my fault! I harmed his feelings! "

Everybody kept still. All of them were speechless. Sky's disappearance was not expected, now that they have a concrete plan. He was a big loss to them.

" Let's not blame anybody. We must save the world...
... with, or without him. " Allen said, breaking the solemnity of the area. " For now, we must go on.

And that's when all of them left in each of their respective areas and started preparing for their walk.

Breanne entered his room and sat on the bed, beside the bedside table that has a lamp on it. When her gaze went to the lamp's base, a small piece of paper was stuck beneath it.

Breanne took the folded paper our and unfolded it. It was a letter...

Dear Breanne,

    I hope you'll be able to find and read this...

     Sorry if I have to leave so soon. I need to do it for you not to notice me. I will leave but please go on with the plan. I'll try to follow as soon as I could. Sorry but I won't be able to tell you where I am for it will compromise my plan. I will just talk to one of my friends, but don't worry, I'm not leaving you behind, if that's what you think. I hope I could come to our meeting place as soon as I can. But I will be a bit late for I will have some reinforcements....
...
... if I'm lucky.

    Good luck.
                                                -Sky

Breanne's face lit up and a bright smile appeared on her face. She rushed out of the room and told everybody.

They assembled in the living room, the letter placed on the table.

" See? No one should be blamed. " Allen corrected.

" So, we're on? " Breanne asked with determination and all of them nodded

  -------____________________-------

On the other side, Sky silently walked past the large and tall trees. When he reached the largest tree with the trunk open and the inside is brightly lit, it was his destination.

Sky entered the tree and floating fireflies from above gazed down at him.

The fireflies went near each other and combined into a bright blinding light.

Sky covered his eyes and when the light finally dispersed, a tiger with white and black stripes appeared infront of him with a wide grin.

" Ow, you've return. What's with your visit. " Paladin said and Sky kept still.

Sky decided to speak when Paladin looked confused.

" We need your help. " Sky pleaded. " To defeat the deviolas. Our world is in great danger in their hands. Please help us. "

" Just like that. Of course I will help you. I'm just waiting for your signal. " The tiger stated and went on the exit, passing Sky.

Sky turned his back and Paladin looked back to him. " What are you waiting for? "

Sky quickly rushed beside the tiger and they walked while chatting with each other.

   ________-----------------_________

On another side, Akeela went to Kaira's magical cell and started to interrogate her.

" Where is your master's main base. " Akeela asked sternly.

" Why do you ask? " Kaira countered.

" Because we need to know where. " Akeela reasoned out, and Kaira just laughed demonically.

" There's no way that I'll tell you. " Kaira said darkly.

" What if I promise you one thing in exchange for that? " Akeela proposed and Kaira's expression stiffened.

" Tell me what it is. " Kaira said and Akeela's grin grew wide.

" You're in the right side, demon, now for the deal in about to tell you...

-:)