Goodbye

~~~~~~~~~Ken Nismal~~~~~~~~~

" Surrender or DIE? " The person with lava-colored hair and red eyes asked forcibly. He has companies with him. I fought, but, they're too many against me. I can't stand against them. We're in a crashed housed right now. Our house, that was lively before they came in our city. I've got too many scars and my eyes are black because of them. I'm facing the ground with my fist tightened. I will die if it's worth it dying for. At least, I died rightfully. " Silence means no, then, so be it " He came near me and rose his sword " Goodbye dear fella... 

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

Arrgh! My head aches. Why am I lying down on the ground. With my face facing down on the ground! Eew!
Yuck! Disgusting dirt, and it's all over my face. And my body. I stood up quickly then removed this disgusting and ashy dirt. Why is this dirt ashy. Wait, I'm back in the forest, In the burnt forest. And where are the others? I don't see them around. I kept searching them using my eyes.

" Looking for someone? " Somebody said from my back. I turned. It was Breanne. As deadpan as she is. So they were at my back. JM looks dirty. Alexandra looked bedraggled. And Breanne looks neat. Her hood can be easily cleaned.

" Those guys just gave you that bracelet slash gift from Alforo and returned us here! What is its use!? It doesn't look useful! It just look ama-amazing! And look at me right now!? Eeeeeeh! I look horrifying! " Alexandra exclaimed. She's not used in being dirty.

" Ohh, look at me, I'm not clean either! Don't be too neat! You should be used in our situation right now! You won't stay alive in this world if you're too neat! What if we need to pass a supper dusty and muddy place..." " Stop it JM! There's no use if you keep arguing! Okay. Please, we're in a tremendous situation right now. We should not fight for nonsense. What we need to do is help and give hope on everybody. We're only four, in here. And it's not even enough to defeat all of those demons on the way. Please, guys lets achieve peace " I cutted what JM was going to say.

" Okay, enough. We must go to your town " Breanne concluded.

" Do you mean, the Livelet town? " I asked. Well, the town looks perilous. It's too dangerous to get in there.

" Yes, It can be the best place to start " Breanne answered. She's right, our questions will finally be answered.

" Then, let's go. But where is the path to the Livelet town? " Alexandra said with an embarrased face and scratched her head.

" We can use the portal through there. The portal where the safest location is located " Breanne recommended. I trust her. It may be a good idea to follow her suggestion.

" Then, lead us the way " JM concluded. Breanne closed her eyes then casted a spell. We moved away from her, the winds blew stronger. Finally, the portal is finished. A red oblong swirling portal.

" I'll wait for you there " Breanne said and entered the portal, then, disappeared. JM followed quickly then Alexandra and... I took a brief look at the burnt forest. I hope, that all of this will end. I entered the portal. I saw JM and Alexandra sitting infront of the round glass table. The sofa has an old-fashioned design. Maroon colored and has some kind of unfamiliar knits. The walls are covered by outmoded paintings just like the sofa. Paintings look outmoded too. They're all in gray color and it looks like ancestrals of the owner of this house, whoever he is.

" What took you that long? " JM asked, impatiently.

" Nothing " I answered " So there's still a house that's standing in the midst of the town after what happened. Wait, why do I feel hot? " I said amazingly and studied the surrounding.