Intrusion

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" W-wait, we are not intruders " JM said frantically and held his two hands up.

" Then how did you get in here without us knowing? " The lanky guy with night blue eyes and sky blue hair infront of us asked. We are now surrounded by armed people. All of them are glaring at us and are prepared to seize us anytime.

We should've taken the entrance.

" JM this is all your fault! " Alexandra scowled and slapped JM's head and it made him move a bit forward and his hands hanged on the side again. Oooh that hurts.

" I never knew that this town was safe! From the demons! I was just bringing you in a safer location! Where no demons will see us in case! " JM explained and glared at Alexandra. The people around just watched their commotion.

" So you're running from the demons? " The lanky guy asked. JM turned his head and just nodded.

Another lanky guy with a peach-colored hair from the back of the people came beside the night blue-haired guy and whispered something in his ear before passing through the group of people and before returning into his place.

" Okay, the show is off. To the prison " The blue-haired guy said and took a handcuff from its back. So he's a police and yet he's not wearing a police uniform?

" Hey, why are we going to prison!? " JM asked frantically and his hands gestured as he spoke.

" You'll see " He answered.

I gazed at Breanne and stared deep into her ruby-like eyes. Please tell me what to do. She gazed at me and faced the crowd infront of us again. The blue-haired guy slowly walked towards us.

" May I speak before we go to prison? " Breanne asked and JM and Alexandra stared at her in agape. What's the matter?

" Fine, what is it that you want to say? " He asked irritatingly. Is he itching to bring us to prison?

" Our friend here Sky Blue Quintan came here in hoping to see his mother " Breanne said nonchalantly and gazed back at me.

" Oh, interesting. What's her mother's name? " He asked amusingly and gazed at me and smiled. I just smiled at him too. According to his facial features, he may be near thirty's.

" Aurora... Aurora Violeta Quintan " I struggled as I spoke my mother's name. It's been long since the last time I saw her.

" Oh, The person your seeking is not in our territory. Now, may I? " He asked and raised the handcuff. We can't escape in this crowd. They're eyes are ultimately fixed on us, and they have their weapon in hand. You know, sword, bow and anything else.

'Freeze them'. A thought came in my mind, or more like Breanne's thought. The man is walking slowly to the entrance of the alley where we are standing right now with the people watching us.

" Breezing Cold " muttered and suddenly a breezing wind passed by and I controlled it so that the breeze won't come to us, and suddenly, the people around us started shaking and their lips are turning white and their body is slowly covered by white ice.

" W..w...w..wha...t d...id yu....o d... " The man said before totally freezing and turned into a statue of ice, with the handcuffs in his hand.

" Let's go, before they break the ice that are covering them " Breanne said blankly and swiftly rushed through the sidewalk. The two swiftly followed with the shaking backpacks on their backs and I am last to notice their fast running and chased them. Yet, they're a approximately fifteen steps away from me and my backpack is slowing me down. The people around gazed at me with scrutinizing and perplexed eyes. I kept chasing them. My breathing is heavy and sweat is running on my forehead.