The New Empire

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Welcome to your new life " The black-colored hair man infront stated and I stared at him perplexed. He grinned at me " You must not know anything that has happened " I shook my head " Fine, I'll explain everything. When the demons attacked they putted something in their necks and started controlling them. They also erased their memories and changed them into a horrible one. They followed everything that the demons say, when they order them. But after it they continued living like nothing happened. "

" So, all of them out there are controlled and brainwashed? " I asked and he nodded. This is awful.

" Exactly, but I think there are still some that are hiding " He stated.

I sighed " We were. "

" You were hiding? " He asked " Okay let's just sit on the bed. "

He motioned for me to sit on one of the beds and I did. He sat on the bed opposite of mine.

" Yeah, I don't know how I came here in the first place. I was just sleeping and woke up in here " I stated with a low voice.

" Seems, like we're the same " He grinned " I was also sleeping blissfully in our secret hideout and suddenly, I woke up in the arena. "

" And they brought you here? " I asked.

" They bring the winners in this kind of room " He said. Oh, but JM...

" What about the losers? " I asked. JM would be angry at me if he knows this.

" I don't know, I think they bring them on the other part of this arena " He said and lied on the bed.

" How many days have you been here? " I asked.

" Five or six days I think " He answered.

" Do you have any roommate? " I asked.

" Yeah, He's in the bathroom " He answered and yawned.

" What do you mean by my new life earlier? " I asked and stared at the light bulb on the ceiling. And

" We'll be battlers and entertainers for the new ruler. Our land has changed into monarchy. I don't know who is ruling, but she may be powerful " He stated.

" She's a girl? " I asked, perplexed.

" Hey, enough of the questions " He said irritatedly and lied on theaters bar that connects the bed above.

" I never knew there was this such of kind of structure in Laurasia " I said.

" Seems like you didn't ought to visit this town " He said and sat on the end of the bed " Kane, Kane Sergia " He said and offered his right hand.

I took it and shook it " Sk..., James Stanler " I gave him a warm smile " Is your roommate, really very long to take shower? " I asked hilariously.

" Always " He laughed

" I'd like to meet him but... " " Don't worry, just sleep. I'll just tell him who you are. Just know him tomorrow " He cutted and I lied on the bed's mattress.

I stared at the below of the bed above. This is crazy, I was sleeping and just eating some delicious soup earlier, and now I'm here! I wanna shout! It's nice for me to know that there are also some that has escaped the attack, but was caught then. Now, I'm in a large arena and I'm gonna be an entertainer. I wonder where Alexandra and Breanne are. They could've escaped. Maybe they did, there's no way that she could instruct me if she's caught. And JM. I hope that he's fine...