Weird

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

What just happened? Oh, I shot a lightning arrow with massive energy, on the monster's eye and now... now... I'm weak... I forced my eyes open but it resists and my body can't stand.

" Aww... Did the cyclop just died? " Alexandra's voice ran through my ears.

" I think so... " JM's voice sounded like he just passed a great stress " Their is nothing in here except us three. "

Wait, did JM just said that, THREE?

" Yeah, there's no horrendous being anymore. Wait, why there's only the three of us?! Where is Sky?! " Alexandra said frantically. Hello, I'm just right here " Sky's necklaces are on the ground, but he is nowhere to be seen... "

Wait, what? " Sky's... dead " Breanne's blank voice sounded. How am I dead if I still feel my body? And I made sure that that explosion wouldn't hurt us. Almost.

" He can't be dead " JM said, struggling in his voice.

" But, he's not in here anymore. But his necklaces are here lying on the ground. That just proves that he died and his soul flew " Breanne stated blankly. I can't be dead. I still hear their conversation. And that's one of the evidences that I'm still alive.

My eyes suddenly squeezed open and my body abruptly sat up. I saw JM and Breanne standing while staring angrily at each other, approximately ten feet away from me. Alexandra on the other side is almost crying " You are just pessimistic! You shouldn't have brought your pessimism in our peregrination! And your bleak mood is so aggravating! "

" Why is my mood included on Sky's death? " Breanne asked exasperatingly.

Why am I just standing here? I walked and stopped beside JM " Hey.... " My hands that I tapped on his shoulder, just, passed through his body just like a wind. I reallly am dead. He didn't even hear me. How am I still right down here if I'm already dead?

" It's all my fault! If it wasn't for me, Sky could still be living right now! " Alexandra sobbed.

" You're also believing that Sky is dead!? You are so hilarious! Ahahaha I cannot believe you " JM just laughed. No, no, no! I can't be dead!

" Hey! I'm right here! I'm at your side! Why can't you hear and feel me! " I shouted on JM's ear but he doesn't seem to notice it, he just kept laughing " Hey! You silly! " This can't be real...

Everything abruptly turned black and There was nothing to see or hear anymore... is this the afterlife?...

----------------------------------------------

'Sky! Wake Up! Do not scare us please!' Alexandra's voice sounded in my head. I squeezed my eyes open and saw Alexandra kneeling in her worried face, JM is standing with his two hands in the pockets of his black slaccks and Breanne is leaning on the gray brick wall infront of me. So we moved here after it. I found myself lying subconsciously on the gray-brick floor. I slowly sat up and I felt Alexandra's hand caressing my back. And as soon as I did, the pain on my arms returned.

" You fine? " Alexandra's gorgeous green eyes looked up at me with worries. Well, I think that tragic monster died a moment ago, so my unconsciousness was just fast.

" Yeah, I'm fine " I said smoothly and she gave me a feeble smile " Oh! Do you have your weapon already? "

" Uhmm, yes, and it's fascinating " Alexandra said and removed the string that crossed from her shoulder to her waist and to her back, and ducked to allow the item to leave her body freely. When she faced me, she has in her hand a wood bow surrounded with flowers and green floating particles accompanied its side. Well, yeah it's fascinating though. Different sorts of flowers were fitted on it.