Nightmare

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

Scarlet Escavalier is now with us.
        ———————————————
" Did you hear that? " He asked silently. The two girls also kept still and silent for upcoming cautions. The bushes kept shaking and shaking. My hand quickly grabbed the orb on my necklace when the shaking became rapid through our direction. And suddenly a girl with disheveled blonde hair leaped from the bushes and held JM's arms. I fully recognize who this girl is

" Scarlet! Thank Goodness You're Safe! " Alexandra exclaimed and hugged Scarlet from her back. I thought she love me and yet she's on JM's arms?

" Scarlet, Ken would love to see you " I said and forced a smile. Alexandra loosened her hug and Scarlet detached from JM's arms.

" Yeah, of course " She said and smiled feebly
———————————————
Right now she is chattering with Alexandra, which is sitting infront of us and infront of the bonfire where we are broiling fresh fishes above the piled burning arid branches and twigs of trees. The blue fire that I made releases small blue fire particles and are floating on the air. JM and I are rolling the fishes above the heat, that are almost cooked. Breanne is just sitting on the grass, also infront of the bonfire, but she's on the left side of Alexandra and she's staring blankly on nowhere, yet she's beautiful even she's lost in her own thoughts. Her ruby eyes are very mesmerizing and her red hair is very suiting to it.

We don't know how Scarlet escaped from those demons, if she was caught, but I want to know her story. It is already night and the crickets are whistling, the noises of the bats passing by is also one of the silence breaker, the sound of the rushing water in the stream echoed throughout the forest and it synchronized with the nature's voices.

" The fishes are ready! " JM interrupted between my thoughts and handed each one m of us a scaly cooked gray fish. I took my first bite, but the fish is some kind of, tasteless, hopefully this can fill my stomach for the night

" So Scarlet, how did you came here? How did you run away from those demons? " I said, still munching the fish.

" Oh, yeah, how did you came safe Scarlet? " JM added while munching the tasteless fish, but maybe it's yummy for him, according to his jolly expression written on his face.

All eyes turned on her. She gulped the fish in her mouth and heaved a sigh.

" Well, I was on school when the tragedy happened. I sneaked out of the school before anybody sees. I did not follow the headmaster's order. When I came to the town, everything was very devastated and everybody was fighting for their lives. Then suddenly, someone attacked me and threw me to one of the house's fence. I fought against him with my powers, but he was so unbeatable " Scarlet said in like a damsel in distress and it seems like everybody stopped eating and looked sober. " Fortunately, this man came out and helped me. We remained at his house for a day but after it, they found out where we were hiding. The man, let me escape but he stayed in the house to decelerate the enemies and I get lost wandering in these forest and saw you here. I was lucky to see you guys. My happiness is at high rate right now. Wait, where's Ken? Why is he not with you? " What Scarlet asked made me dolorous. I know that JM and Alexandra feel the same way. Reminding me that event should not happen again " You said that he would like to see me right? "

" Ken. Ken is gone " JM said, with lips still downwards and stopped munching.

" Oh, I'm sorry " Scarlet said and became downcast. I cannot blame her, she doesn't know what happened " So, what's your plan now? "