The Truth(1)

~~~~~~~~~~Unknown~~~~~~~~~~

" Master, we spotted four students in Cleatfound Town " A guy with lush green hair, dirty green eyes said in his blue jersey and black pants.

" So, what are you gonna do? " Another guy with crimson red hair, pale blue eyes and wears a leather jacket said while sitting comfortably in his chair.

" Capture them? " The guy with lush green hair asked.

" Definitely! Now go there and make them one of us! " The guy with crimson red hair answered angrily that made the guy with lush green hair shiver.

" Y-yes master " He answered and left through the door.

" This will be ours soon, my master " The guy with crimson red hair stated.

" Make it sure, we are sick of living this boring life here in this prison " Somebody answered, unseen.

" Soon master, soon " The guy with crimson red hair said, leaving a demonic smile.

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Are you out of your mind? Do you really think that we can defeat those? Look at what they did on this town. Look how devastated it is " Ken explained. He's right but this isn't the time to lose hope.

" But Sky's right, we should find out what's happening in this town and on our town " JM said.

" But how can we fix it by ourselves? " Ken asked. Why is he too hopeless.

" For now let's plan up and just stay calm " JM stated.

" I think you'll be timorous after this " Somebody said from our back. A guy with lush green hair and dirty green eyes said. He has three friends on his back. All of them has red hair and pink eyes. Alex shivered when they saw them. JM clenched his teeth, he seems impatient to attack them. This is terrible! Why did we get into these!?

" You better surrender if you don't want to..." The guy with lush green hair didn't continue when Ken threw the wooden barrels through them " So you won't " Of course we won't. Why would we?

" I think it's time to seize them " The guy with lush green hair said softly. He seems strong.

" Ugh! " He attacked me that fast with their magical swords equipped on them. Each of them had magical swords attached to their magical abilities. He attacked me again. But this time I avoided his slash quickly.

" Attacking an enemy without him knowing, is such a cowardly act " I stated and he just smiled.

" That's called strategy my boy " He said and attacked me with his sword again. I don't know what's happening on JM and the others right now. I should focus on my enemy first.

" Freezing wind " I whispered on my ear and a breezing wind rushed through him but he countered it with his sword. The things around freezed, excluding us of course. I can say that he's trained. I sped up to his back but his eyes turned on me, and suddenly, vines with thorns hit my body and I felt weak. Blood ran through my body and my sight gets blurry.

" How pitiful you are my boy. You should be one of us " He said. JM and the others are not able stand anymore. I can't help them. What kind of friend am I!? I hate myself! Tears fell down and I can't help it.!

" Say goodbye " He said while holding something. I can't see it clearly. I cannot see anything anymore. My body is weak and...

" Let's retreat! She's too strong! " I can hear voices from somewhere, but I can't recognize who's voice it is.