Long Forgotten History

~~~~~~~Breanne's POV~~~~~~~

" Glad to have you with us, Ms. Kaira " I said at the newcomer infront of me. She said that she has escaped the attack on Livelet Town and claims to be a teacher in Majesty High. It has been two days since I left Laurasia.

I turned infront of the crowd that are below the balcony of the governor's mansion " As your governor, I gladly acknowledge your presence in this emergency city assembly. "

All of the people on the circle stopped blathering and gazed at me. Which I presume is almost two thousand " Our brother land Laurasia is in the midst of a catastrophe. They need our help to reclaim their city from the demons. And I want you, people of Gondwana, to join me in fighting the demons that had conquered our land. They might come back if we will not tolerate their uncontrollable behavior of subjugating lands " I said loudly and sighed " I won't force you, but I hope that many of you will come. This assembly is now adjourned. Those that will fight alongside with our army, be here in the circle at six o'clock in the evening. "

I turned my heels and left the balcony and the rowdy people then entered the hallways with Ms. Kaira by my side.

While walking, we passed many doors, medieval paintings that are hanging on the walls, small wooden round tables that are placed beside the walls and has vases with different sort of flowers placed inside and busy men are walking around, doing their usual chores.

We turned when we reached the hallway that leads to the stairway downwards. The steps of the working men passing the stair, walking through halls are so annoying. I need to find a peaceful place as soon as possible. After finishing all the steps of the stairs. The double doors welcomed me when I stepped down the ground floor.

I pushed one of the double doors and faced the ten highest officers and the most important persons in our land which is eleven in total including me, and are sitting around a round table.

The room is painted white and the corners of the room has brown paint. All of the officers glared at me, I just glared back at them. Ms. Kaira left my side and went through another door that leads through the exit of this meeting room. I told her to go tho my house with the escorts of my guards, and I already told them about it.

I walked forward to the wooden seat at the center edge of the round table and sighed after sitting " What was that for! I know that you are our governor but you did not consult us before doing such abrupt acts! " The vice-governor in a gray blazer with a red necktie that has white spots on it scowled at me and I just glared at him. His style is so hilarious.

" What were you thinking! You're bringing your people into a great danger! And not only your people! They are also OUR people! " The mayor of the Kwinker City in plain dark blue blazer and black tie shouted at me and his fist smashed the table that made the others flinch. But they quickly gained their composure.

" How much more casualties do you want!? Do you want our land to perish again! We have no business to do with them! Did they help us when we were in the midst of danger!? No they absolutely didn't! " The mayor of the Kinland City in his white t-shirt shouted at me and smashed the wooden table strongly with his fist. Maybe he just rushed here in no time.

" And they even got you involved in their mess! And luckily you left alive and returned here! " The mayor of the Bringed City in his gray jacket agreed with them.

" If you may not know, I volunteered to help them. It was me, myself that brought me in trouble. And how could they help us if they're also being conquered? " I said and all of them grunted.