Struggle

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I and JM fixed our pace infront of this fearless tiger that changed into a tall pristine skinned guy with ash-gray hair and is clad in a long black and white striped sleeve that reaches his ankles. His dark eyes are ultimately fixed on us. I rushed through our adversary with my sword in my two hands. The unyielding man magicked a black sword in his hands and countered it on mine. He pushed me back using his strength. Our swords clashed together. We made multiple clangs everytime our swords meet. I moved back and sped infront of him. We exchanged strengths between our swords and faced each other. He looks enjoying what we're doing. He's grinning and it's aggravating me!

" You seem good in handling your sword. Did you have proper training? " He asked with a teasing tone. He really is annoying me! I gave him a face of revulsion but it just made him grin wider " Poor descentier. Just relying on his powerful weapon. "

" Freeze " I muttered annd left the striped man freezing. The ice covering him started to crack. I took a step away. I covered my body defenselessly using my arm when I saw all of the ice scattered on the green void floor. Some of the large icicles hit my body and my feet gave up and my knees sat on the ground. The striped man faced and smiled at me again, lowering his sword. I stood up and faced him again. My feet is shaking and it made him grin wider, again. He's purely demonic. I won't have a colleague like him. I sped back to JM that's now standing and also facing the tiger that's faraway from us " It's impossible for us to touch even his sleeve. "

" Let's attack at the same time " JM said and I nodded between our glance. I sped back infront of the unprepared striped man and slashed my sword on its chest. It didn't bleed. I looked up at his playful face. His grin, really annoys me!

" Cunning child. But I'm more cunning than you are " The striped man turned into white particles and begone.  JM got on my side and gazed at me. I fixed my pace and released a sigh. I gave him a tired look, but he still maintained his fierce face.

" This abominable creature has many tricks " I said in despair.

" You've got tricks too, dear fella, just need to use and learn it " I stepped away from my position when the striped man muttered at my back. JM followed my step and stood on my side.

" Are you playing games with us? If you think that this is just a game, for us this is a serious matter and we're doing this for our land's sake! " I protested. He really is pissing me off!

" Okay then kid, let's start the real fight " The striped man said with his sword formed in his two hands and rushed to me. I dodged it. JM teleported in his back and aimed for his sleeve. Yes almost!

He quickly noticed JM's presence and jumped high through my back. I sped my hand through his sleeve,  but before I did, he flew high to the air and got his feet back on the green void.

" Freezing wind " I casted through its direction, but the magic didn't seem to affect him. He just walked through the white, freezing air that I casted. I repelled my attack. Then JM rushed to the white haired man that casted some wind on my side. We're doing great teamwork. Wait, but why did JM attack unarmed? Is he going to use his ground powers? This void doesn't have any grounds. He's not reassuring things. That guy, a careless bestfriend of mine. Luckily, he's still not.

He has the gut in confronting the beast and I have speed ability to reach him before they counter. I swifted between the two and clashed my sword against the black sword of the shapeshifter. I glanced at JM as a sign for him to attack the monster from its back. JM did as I ordered. The man gave me a grin again and suddenly a great force jammed me through the ground. I ached in pain, but I still see the battle of the two. JM evaded the shapeshifter's slash and abruptly teleported on my side. I can't stand in pain. He's such a strong creature. JM's face is exhausted and agitated right now. Battling with this beast is troubling. I need to stand up, but my body defies it. I insisted and stood up, again, scarcely. I held my freezing sword tighter and faced the nearing sleeved-man that held his weapon in on his waist. It looks purely dauntless. His grin daunts me.