Unexpected Revelation

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

Mother...

She's alive...

Now I totally knew it...

They just kept my mother...

And now they will be using her against me...

Against, us...

Joles threw a mischievous grin. I couldn't take this anymore!

    ~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky sped to Joles's direction, but when he was infront of him, an unknown force pushed him flying backwards to the ground, passing his acquaintances.

My eyes averted its gaze from Sky and shifted it to Joles. " Stop this, brother. And give that woman to me. "

He just laughed. His demonic laugh turned into a death piercing glare. " Not happening. " He positioned his palm outwardly to my direction. I fixed my stance.

" Lava Plume. " He casted and lava encircled around me and my acquaintances, it quickly rose, forming a lava barrier around us.

" Brother, you don't learn do you?
Solidify form two. " I said and the lava, turned into obsidian.

I quickly leaped above the obsidian and went on the other side, seeing Joles glaring at me. " Icy Force. " I  chanted and large ice golems formed around Joles, surrounding him.

" Whoa, I never knew that you could raise an army of golems. " JM said, amazed that just exited the obsidian, with Ken on his arms. I glanced at the book in his hand.

It's not an army, they're just three. " It could only stop Joles for the mean time. " I said and gazed at JM that is already on my side and has Ken on his arms. " Take Sky back here, and Akeela, remove the bracelet and necklace from Ken. JM, you can leave Ken to us. "

JM looked hesitant at first, but then, he handed the book and Ken to Akeela, and disappeared. Akeela placed Ken on the ground and took the bracelet and necklace.

" What are we going to do with these? " Akeela asked, rising the magical weapons.

" Give the necklace to Sky when they return and give the bracelet to JM. " I said and he just kept it in his hand, and nodded.

The ice golems smashes Joles with their fist, but something invisible blocks it, and the golems arms and fist shatters of small ice scatters everytime it smashes.

JM quickly appeared beside Akeela, Sky beside him.

" I think... this is yours. " Akeela said and handed the bracelet to JM and the necklace to Sky.

JM took the bracelet and closed his eyes, after opening his eyes again, it turned into a black smokey sword.

Sky looked horrifyingly at Joles and at the woman on his hand. " Sky! " Akeela shouted and Sky didn't seem to notice.

" Stop that! Don't you dare hurt my mother! " Sky screamed in agony.

But before taking my spell back, Joles managed to break all of them. " Sky, you need that. " I said and his eyes turned watery. He lifted his hands and grabbed the necklace from Akeela's hand, gripping it tightly.