Secrecy

Kindly vote!-:)

   ~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" I think we already met " He said temptingly. My heart pounds. Is he... he can't be! I don't want to be dead! He came near me until our body were just an inch closer. His head slowly motioned beside my ears and I felt his breath, that made me shiver " Why do you look so troubled? Sky? " He whispered in my ears. He should've noticed that my face is trembling a bit. I heaved a sigh and gained my composure. He motioned his head away from me and moved backwards. He grinned " Don't worry, you don't need to hide your identity anymore. " What Breanne suggested ended up in failure.

" As our queen demands. We will choose one fighter from the winning persons and from the loser ones! Oops no offense! " The announcer announced and it spread out from the large speakers that are tied above. The man infront of me turned and flew back to the queen's side using his black wings and stood beside her after folding it at his back. Is she a deviola? No she isn't. We are the keys. They will not be able to free theirselves without us. How did she control these many people? If she's a deviola, I thought they were gods who conquer lands and destruction? Why is she making all these for self-satisfaction? If only Breanne is here!

" We choose the newcomer, James Stanler! " The announcer said and it woke me up from my thoughts. I don't need to hide my identity after all.

The cheering of the crowd filled my ear again. Two men suddenly pushed me in the middle of the arena, and I left the group of men. I can walk okay! I glanced at the man that we battled in the forest and saw him grin. I strolled a bit to be exactly in the middle of the arena.

Does he want me to suffer? But, I'm one of the keys to accomplish their mission. I know it sounds hilarious. For him to make me an alliance by force? He can control me now that I'm on their hands...

" Our fighter will not be from the loser's side! As our queen demands! She want Gabriel! Our best magic manipulator! " The crowd cheered louder when the announcer said it. Great, so I'm gonna die.

Maybe they conquered the land that long that they already identified who the strongest is. I wasn't really able to count the total days of our adventure.

A lanky brown-haired man with copper eyes that is just as the same age as me walked to the ground infront of me. He must be Gabriel.

" Okay, you may start the battle! " The announcer said unexpectedly, for me

I turned my gaze on my opponent and he just grinned playfully at me " Ice edge " I muttered under my breathe and rushing icebergs appeared infront of me and it rose from the ground and flew through through him. He flew up to avoid my attack. Great, he can fly. " Thunder " I said and eyed at his direction, making him send me questioning eyebrows. A flash suddenly passed his direction. The lightning abruptly hit him. He's still there, he just got few wounds but he's still footing on the air. He grinned demonically.

~~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~~

Sky and his adversary just stared at each other. The crowd in the arena just kept awfully silent. Sky's opponent abruptly appeared infront of him and punched Sky in the abdomen using his iron fist. Sky spat drops of saliva from his mouth and his eyes widened in shock.

Sky flew far and hit the wall of the round arena. He slowly fell on the arena's ground and slowly stood up, barely. Pain is written on his face. He can scarcely open his left eye and his right arm is clutching his broken left arm. His opponent grinned again and swiftly appeared infront of him, lifted his arm for the next attack. Sky swiftly ducked and his adversary's iron fist landed on the wall of the arena that made the building shake a bit and made more cracks, some spectators screamed when their seats moved and stood up, but sat back when the shaking calmed.