Alive?

~~~~~~~~~~Akeela~~~~~~~~~

" How could you intervene in the reunion of our sister! " The angry guy screamed infront of me. I swiped his sword away and turned on the air, kicking his chest. He moved backwards and I sliced my sword through his chest, but his wings covered it, and it is the one that bled.

He leaped backwards and I rushed through him and swiped my sword vertically, he swayed sidewards, the blood from the wound of his wing kept on streaming.

I glanced at my side and saw his unwounded wing beat through my direction. I swiftly ducked and leaped backwards.

After recovering my stance, I found him running through the frays of my oppositions

" What a coward. " I said and quickly rushed through his direction. I heard him groan. I kept on following him, dodging all of the things that the war is making. It really is hard to fight in the middle of a war!

His wounded were ng is now soaked in blood. He assaults every enemy of his that is on his way. How could he!

I stopped my feet when a man with midnight blue hair blocked my way. He has a black single-edged sword in his hands, stationed on his abdomen, pointing to me. My escaping enemy turned to glance and grin at me.

" Get out of my way or I'll kill you " I said like an order.

" I only follow my masters. So, NO " He said and held his sword with his one hand and magicked another one on the other hand of his.

" I have no choice then " I said and he disappeared. I turned and looked up after hearing a rushing object on top of me. He's falling though my direction  straightaway

He screamed with all might while falling to my direction. His position turned horizontal, his body facing me and his sword in hand. He rose his sword and swiped it to my position, I quickly countered it with my sword in hand. My sword nearly met my nose bridge. His swords kept on steering with mine. I cannot hold this anymore. My feet slid backwards. He's too strong.

" Grip " I casted and large vines rose from the ground and gripped him tightly, smashing him to the ground. " I have no time to mess with you "

I quickly turned and searched my previous enemy. He escaped.

A large explosion was then heard from my back and my eyes turned to my current adversary. He is on the air again, rushing his swords to me and is falling through my direction. I glided to the side and his sword met the ground.

He quickly stood up and turned, slashing me from the side, I quickly countered it with my sword. " I won't let you escape. " He said and swiped the other sword to my abdomen. I moved backwards to avoid it.

" Grass Trap " I casted and the grasses gripped his feet and pulled him away from me and he just smiled.

" Flame Burst " He said. Oh... he is a fire caster. He threw fire from his swords to his ground that made him flew up. Not again!

" Githorns " I casted and sharp pointed roots quickly rose from the ground and  one of it, dug into his heart. Making him stay up there, blood flowed through the root from his heart. The point of the thorn passed his chest, coated with blood.

The two swords fell on the ground. It seems like he's still alive. But at least the pest is controlled.

" AAAH! " I screamed, and my whole right arm fell on the ground. Where did it came from. The grass is now painted red and my shirt is cloaked in red. Blood kept on streaming from my shoulder.

I freed my sword from my left hand and placed it on the ground " AAHG! " I groaned. This is very painful! My knees fell on the ground and grabbed my cutted arm and placed it back, twisting it in position.

The Mission of Love: Magical Action!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara