Betrayals and Betrayers

~~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~

JM and Sky fell to the ground. I, Alexandra and Scarlet are just standing still while staring at the blue-eyed man with crimson red hair, grinning malevolently. His black red-lined sword is just hanging in his left hand. Alexandra's face is covered with fear and her knees are trembling. Scarlet just stood blankly, not afraid of the guys pressence.

JM and Sky quickly returned their feet to the ground and faced the guy. JM transformed his bracelet into a coal colored sword and Sky released his fascinating bow after a few seconds of lightning appearances that covered his body. And he just observed us while grinning. You really changed.

I took out my sword from its case on my back and held it by my two hands. This guy is just like the other fiendish demons we've faced, but his aura is much stronger. And is very known to me.

" At last, I've found you two " His grin didn't vanish when he said those words.

Sky pulled the bow's magnificent string and aimed the blue light arrow on the man's face. Sky must've foreseen that this guy is an enemy.

" We just met. You're gonna shoot me already? " The crimson haired-guy said fearlessly. I am not amiss, he is my...

" I doubt that it's wrong. You're one of those that attacked our campus and captured many innocent students! " Sky exclaimed. I see. This traitor did follow the command of that girl.

" How grave of you to remember me that way. I just came here to have you two " Sky still fixed his bow when that foolish guy said those words. Our adversary gazed at me and gave me a mischievous grin.

I took a brief glance at the two girls beside me. Alexandra's knees stopped rattling and her face shows hatred for this stubborn guy infront of us. This guy is really stuck in that girl's command. Scarlet still looks unaware of the commotion between the two. " So, will you come with me peacefully? "

" We will not do that Mr. Joles, or I should say, Mr. Traitor " I interfered between their commotion, got my feet between the two guys infront of us and faced our adversary, and they gave way.

" Sister. Why don't you join us in our mission? Be one of us and conquer this world with me and together we will rule this WORLD! " He encouraged foolishly. I will not join them, never.

" You know that it is not possible, brother. What have made your mind to turn against us? Did that deviola did!? Wake up Ray! She poisoned your mind! " I screamed on him. He should realize that he is being controlled by that atrocious being.

" Do not include her in this confabulation! If you don't want to come with me, then I'll take you with me forcefully! " He protested " Scarlet, seize them! "

I turned my gaze on Sky that turned his gaze on her and widened his eyes in shock. JM has the same features. Scarlet an enemy... I'm not a bit surprised.

Alexandra moved back after hearing those. I examined Scarlet again and saw a little red thingy that is sticking on her neck. I woke up in the middle of the night and got near to where they're sleeping and saw it intentionally, I probed her and it is the same object that's on Shane's neck...

" Scarlet... no " Sky said dolorously and lowered his bow, making the arrow disappear. I didn't bother telling them about it. They still won't believe me...

" Do you really think that I'd love you Sky? How pity of you. All of those things were planned. I am the one who opened the barrier in our school " Scarlet said playfully and grinned " And the man who helped me is your father JM, and I killed him. "

JM's moss like eyes turned wild in anger and swiftly left our side then slashed his sword on Scarlet. Scarlet evaded the attack and casted her golden sword. They clashed their swords together and exchanged strengths. I turned my gaze on Sky that has Raystack on his back.