First Solo Live

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG, I WAS BUSY WITH A LOT OF THINGS, BUT I'LL MAKE SURE TO POST MORE NOW.

Suri stared at the camera for more than 5 minutes now, since she started the live and it was already full of comments and views. Suri kept looking at the camera, only ready the comments and trying her best not to move, but at some point she had to sneeze, she couldn't help but laugh as she continued reading comments 

"You guys are funny." She finally talked and fans started to put more comments now. "How have you guys been? This is my first time doing this alone, but it doesn't matter, it's not like the boys are any help." She continued reading all the comments about how fans thought it was really funny how she's always making fun of the boys and annoying them.

"Okay, now why don't you give me some questions to answer for you guys?" Suri smiled at all the good comments that gave her complements and told her jokes or made fun of the boys, and tried her best to ignore every bad comment. 

"Who do you like the most from the boys? I don't know, maybe none. I hate them all- Wait no, I.N. I love baby I.N, don't we all love baby I.N- I know, right? I.N looks like a baby fox, my baby fox- No he's not our baby fox, he's my baby fox." 

"Is there a comeback soon? No actually we don't have anything at the moments." Suri lied, but probably no one noticed, since no one every mentioned anything about a comeback.

"Na Na Na Na- Give me more questions." Suri spoiled a little bit from their next comeback's title song, but again no one noticed since she just did it casually like it was the most random thing that came to her mind. 

"Who do you think is the best dancer- Well we all are great in everything actually, but personally I think its Lee Know. I don't even know what JYP was thinking when he thought of eliminating him." She mumbled the last part, but she was sure that everyone heard her. 

"If you could date any member who would it be? Me, I'd date me, because I'm the best." 

"Do you know that you share the same birthday as Jaemin from NCT? Yes, I actually heard that from Johnny from NCT before, but I never met any other member from NCT actually except Johnny and Ten, but it'd be amazing to meet my Birthday twin." The comments went wild at the mention of NCT and Suri laughed happily at how famous her friends are, she noticed a lot of comments shipping her and Jaemin and she did't even know why, since they don't even have any interactions.

"Who do you want to meet from NCT? Okay, we're going to talk about NCT today-" Suri laughed as she started thinking about all the members in NCT. "I guess Jaemin as I just said, because I heard that if you and someone are born in the same day you have the same life- right? Am I just making things up? I don't know, I mean we're both Idols right? right. I want to meet Yuta too, because he's from Japan and your girl here can speak Japanese, plus his hometown is Osaka and I used to go there every holiday with my family and I love it there so much. Yeah I don't know all NCT members are great actually." 

"Oh look, someone suggested a game of would you rather, send me some would you rather questions then." Suri didn't have to wait as her comments were full of questions again and she found it hard to read them all at how fast they were going. 

"SM or JYP or YG- Well, I don't know if you guys know about this or not, but I audition in SM and got accepted there, but I chose JYP, so I guess that explains a lot." 

"Day6 or Stray kids- I had this talk with Seungmin before and I guess you guys know what we both chose- What? No, of course we chose Day6- I mean Stray kids who." 

"Jisung or Hyunjin- Of course Jisung, anyone but Hyunjin." Suri  chuckled at how the comments thought that their friendship was the cutest thing, not knowing that they don't even have one.

"Would you rather be in a girl group or stay with Stray kids- Well here's a thing, I don't really like to be this serious or wise and be a Chan, but I want to answer this. So Stray kids for me is something special actually, they're my home and I'm not saying this just because I'm talking about them in front of the whole world, but like seriously those boys are the best thing anyone could ask for and I won't leave them for anything, even if it was the biggest and best girl group in the world or any other group to be honest, expect if it was Day6. Jae if you're watching this I love you- Okay back to being serious. So yeah, I love every single one of the boys so don't even think about starting those kind of rumours about how I want to be in a girl group or how I wished to be in one, because nope not true- Wow, man that was one look speech." Suri laughed and smiled at all the comments that her fans put.

"I guess that will be all for today, yeah. It was great doing this with you guys, and trust me I'll definitely do this again soon, maybe I'll bring one of the boys with me next time, who knows. Bye Bye- ahh, bye bye- Man, I want to give you guys a nickname- What should I call you guys? I'll try to say goodbye again and I'm going to say the first word that comes to my mind- Bye Bye Bananas- Okay I don't know, don't even ask me- I guess you guys are bananas now." Suri waved one last time at the camera and laughed as she ended her first VLive.